7»Loan Shark

{MARK} thought his friendship with India would be over after they were done with the project. It was quite opposite though. It was like their friendship had just started.

The day after getting graded on their project, she invited him to take an walk in the park with him. He declined though, which seemed to be a great decision because Mark came home after school to see that his mother was actually there for once.

She spent the afternoon with him, hugging him, asking how he was, and overall just making up for the days of his life that she had missed.

Mark knew it wasn't her fault. After his dad divorced has mother, he sued her for everything she had. To keep her son eating, and keep the lights on in her home, she went to loan sharks, pleading that they give her what she needed.

Years went by without her debt being fully paid. Soon, she was nothing but a pawn in a sick little game. She was forced to do their bidding, whether that be sucking a few dicks, or running a few errands.

She was getting her debt paid off and getting enough money for her and her son to live normally. It was okay.

The only thing she disliked about it was that she was missing out on so much of her son's life. She barely got to see him, for all she knew he could've been living another life as a 6 year old girl named Natasha and she'd never know.

The days she had free, they were the days where she finally knew at least some of what was going on in her son's life.

Mark loved his mother so much. She'd lost everything because he was alive, yet she never stopped loving him and never stopped trying to make his future look brighter. She cared so much.

There were nights when the young boy would remember all the things his dad put his mother through. Whether it be losing his job, or becoming and alcoholic, or beating her. Mark was kind of glad that his dad left them.

Mark didn't like his dad