Chapter 26: Pancakes

DEREK IS STILL IN HEAT SO, A LOT OF SEX IS AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

On the way home I feel fine, just a little. . . almost itchy, the need to do something. Of course, I know what that something is, but I don't feel the need to act right at the moment.

When we get home, Stiles and I head upstairs, after my family tells us they won't be in the house for the next few days, to give us some privacy and to keep and eye on Peter, Laura, and Alex, as they don't have mates, which in turn means they have less control than I do, now that Stiles and I are officially mated that is.

We both get in the shower and I hum, enjoying the warm water, and the company of Stiles.

"You already look better." Stiles says.

"I feel better." I say, smiling. I don't think I have ever been happier than in this moment.

"I'm glad. But there is one problem."

My smile falls, what could possible be wrong?

"Someone else, isn't feeling so. . . pleased." He looks down and I follow his gaze, to see my rock hard erection.

"Well. Look at that." I didn't even notice.

Stiles laughs. "Have you ever had shower sex Derek?" He asks, cocking his head.

"No and I've heard it can be quite dangerous." I say, pulling him close.

"I think I'll be just fine, with my big bad wolf to protect me."

I growl, playing up the wolf thing, and flip Stiles around. His palms rest on the tile wall and I sink down to my knees. This is something I've always wanted to try with him.

I run my hand up and down Stiles' thighs, frustrating him, but he doesn't say anything.

I grip his cheeks and pull them apart. I sigh and he quivers.

I glance up and see Stiles is watching me, to the best of his ability at least.

I smirk and lean in, running the flat of my tongue over his hole.

He moans and I push my tongue into him. I feel his hole flex and unflex as he loosens up.

"Oh my god." He moans.

He ruts up against the tile and I stop. Turning off the now cold water I carry him out of the bathroom and onto my bed. We're still soaking wet, but I don't care.

I immediately throw his left leg over my shoulder, hooking it there and I continue to eat him out, burying my face between his cheeks.

He moans loud again and I want more.

"Derek. I n-need more."

I smile. He was thinking the same thing I was.

I stare into his eyes as I slowly slip my finger into his ass, never breaking our heated gaze. He squeezes his eyes shut and sighs.

I crook my finger, hitting his prostate, and he moans again. Exactly what I wanted to hear.

I insert another finger soon later and watch him slowly fall apart. This is even better. I thought I could never be more satisfied than when we first had sex just an hour ago, but seeing him fall apart like this, it's amazing.

After three fingers, Stiles is begging me.

"Please, Derek I need it. I-" he moans.

"Shh." I kiss him. "I can give you what you need." I whisper in his ear, before nipping his neck gently.