O N E

Tahani P.O.V

Today is the day i  move into my dorm room. I really don't want to leave my sister. i am so used to being here . But i gotta get used to being on my own and not always around tahiti all the time. I will miss her dearly but i can call or text her.

I decided to get up and get dressed for the day. 

i went and did my hygiene thing and walked into my closet to find something to wear. I settled on a orange sundress and white sandals. i found a matching watch and bracelet and purse.

  i finished packing any last minute things i might need  and headed downstairs to have breakfast

  i finished packing any last minute things i might need  and headed downstairs to have breakfast . 

"Morning Titi " i said greeting my sister. 

"Morning Nani " she said kissing me on the cheek. " are you excited to move into your dorm today." she asked as she took a sip of her tea. 

"ready as ill ever be." i said with a weak smile.

"don't worry about it sissy, you'll be fine. " she said with a reassuring smile.

We finished eating and talking and decided to get on the road.  So go went upstairs and got somethings and put them in my car and they put the rest in there's and we finally headed on the road.

🌼half a hour later🌼

We finally made it to the school.
University of Toledo.

We live in lower Michigan.
I got a full art scholarship here.
And I am excited to start this new journey.  It's scarey to be away from home but I can do this.

I went in to get my room key while my sister and Mike waited by the cars. 
I all the stuff that I needed I turned around and bumped into someone. I felt someone's hands around my waist.
Thanks God they caught me.
I looked to see the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. His hair black and curly. He was quite good looking

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going you alright" he said.
" yeah , I'm fine thanks for catching me before I hit the ground." I answered back.
"Not a problem." He said.
we sat there in the same position staring at each other for a good minute. I cleared my throat.
"Are you going to let me up." I said.
"Oh yeah my bad." He said as he helped upright and let go of my waist.
"Uh i'm chase. Chase matthews." He said introducing himself putting out his hand to shake mines. I complied.
"I'm Tahani,  Tahani James. Nice to meet you chase." I said shaking his hand. "Tahani ... that's a beautiful name. " He said looking deeply into my eyes. "Thanks. " I said trying not to blush. "Well nice talking to you chase but I got to go get moved in.  See ya around maybe. " I said and walked away. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
  Chase P.O.V
"Well nice talking to you chase , but I got to go get moved in.  See ya around maybe." She said walking away moments after. She is something else . I am so attracted and drawn to her. I don't know why.
I haven't felt this way about a girl.
I really want to get to know her more.
"What ya staring at." My friend Noah asked.
I quickly snapped out of thought.
"Oh nothing just thinking. " I said running my hands through my curly hair.
"Oh okay cool,  we got invited to the first party of the school year bro." He said.
"Forreal well damn it's about to be a good night then. " I said with a smile.

We ended up walking out of that building and heading to our building. Noah was talking about how many numbers he's going to get tonight and I got distracted by Tahani.  She was grabbing boxes and moving her things into our building. The irony the we will be staying in the same dorm. 😀😀
Noah was snapping to get my attention . "Aye dude. Why you clock out on me." He said. "Oh my bad what were you saying. " I asked. "Nothing it's not important.  What is important is that girl you damn near drooling over." He said with a smirk. "What girl?" I said trying to play it off like I wasn't looking at her.
"Oh don't play dumb now. I'm talking about that cute brunette in that dress."He said back at me.
"Oh her. That's Tahani he met earlier by accident. 

" I said trying to not to blush or smirk.

"Ooo Tahani and what you mean by accident. " He asked

 " i literally bumped into her but caught her before she hit the ground."

I told him 

"i see are very into her. why don't you invite her to come to the party with us." he said nudging me a little.

"she does seem like the party going type." i said rubbing the back of my neck.

"you never know unless you ask." he said nudging me.

"alright here goes nothing." i said as i walked towards her. " hey tahani" i said 

she turned towards me , which looked like everything was going in slow motion.

"Oh hey chase." she said. Man i love the way my name sounds coming out her mouth.

"I was wondering if you wanted to join me and a friend , attend a party tonight." i asked.

" i actually was planning on getting my dorm room in order and get everything put away. " she told me.

"ooo.... okay. Well let me know if you need any help , i'm staying in the same building , room 119 to be 

exact . so just feel free to knock. " i said with a smirk.

"I might take you up on your offer."she said walking away towards the building.

i walked back towards noah. 

"what did she say." he asked

"she said she had to get her room in order" i told him as we walked towards our building.

"oh well at least you asked." he said.

we got to our room and i decided to take a nap .

Cole Sprouse is Noah

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to stop here. Please share, comment and vote. its appreciated.

xx.India