Truly Yours 24

Jermaine POV

It seemed as if the faster I went to sleep last night, the sooner I woke up. I only had about maybe and hour and a half of sleep before our tour bus driver, Big Mo, came waking us up. Apparently we had finally reached the hotel we were staying for the time being of us being in Toronto.

"Cole man get up. We here. I know y'all want some breakfast, and y'all still have to wash y'all ass," Big Mo said as he shook my arm.

I let out a loud groan as I eventually got up and wiped my eyes. I quickly pulled out my cellphone to check the time, and my clock read 4:16 A.M. Big Mo then went to go wake up Miguel, who went to go wake up Nazanin as I went to go wake up Christina.

Once they were all up, we grabbed our belongings, then made our way out the bus. After getting off the bus, we quickly made our way inside the hotel. As soon as we stepped inside, I wasn't surprised to find that the hotel was extremely nice. As much as I've been touring and traveling all over the place, I was pretty use to these type of hotels.

These type of hotels are nothing like what I had ever been to before becoming famous. The first hotel I went to when I became famous was like heaven to me. Don't you know those great big hotels you saw in magazines that you wished you live in? The hotels we regularly stay in was something like that. I was more than grateful to say that I was living the life.

After checking in the front desk and receiving our room keys, we headed towards the crowded elevators. Of course, with us being the people we were, we had no problem getting through and catching the next elevator. Having everyone treating you as if you're some God definitely took a while to get used to, but I can honestly say that I'm a pretty humble person.

Once making it to our floor, we all quickly found our rooms. I wasn't surprised to see all of our rooms closely next to each other. Me and Christina of course got our own room together, and so did Miguel and Nazanin. Big Mo had his own room, then our stylists, journalists, and camera crew who were filming for a documentary, evenly shared rooms. All the journalists slept in one suite, as well as all the stylists, and camera crew.

The rooms we received were fairly huge, considering that we were in the best rooms the hotel had to offer. The suites the stylists, journalists, and camera crew stayed in had a total of eight beds in each one, for special events and people such as this. We made sure we had nothing but the best, so that everyone on this trip with us felt comfortable.

Christina POV

Once splitting up into our different rooms, I unpacked one of my outfits from my suitcase. The outfit consisted of a plain white v-neck, loose fitting distressed blue jeans, red Toms, and a red, blue, and white plaid shirt tied around my waist. I hopped in the shower, then afterwards got dressed.

Meanwhile, Jermaine took the opportunity to lay back down. After the show him and Miguel has today, we wouldn't be leaving from here to be back on the road to the next airport, until tomorrow morning.

"J get up. You have to take a shower so we can meet everyone downstairs for breakfast," I said as I climbed on top of him.

"Mhm. I'm not hungry," he groaned as he turned over, causing me to climb from off top of him.

"Baby come on. Just shower for me please?" I begged.

"I will after you do."

"I already washed up and I'm ready to go."

"I'll meet you down there alright?"

I let out a sigh as I climbed out the bed and let him be. I grabbed my cellphone, and the hotel key, then I was out. I wasn't about to miss breakfast over his ass. I understood that he was tired, so I let him get as much sleep as he could. What I didn't understand though, was why exactly he was so tired.