Truly Yours 15

After hanging up the phone, I grabbed my keys, then I was out. I didn't even give Chris a warning. I'll be back eventually. I rarely smoked, so I had no clue on where to get some weed from. I had certain fans that looked out for me, but now a weed man was no where to be found.

Since Miguel was the person to suggest that I go smoke in the first place, that's exactly who I went to. He smokes more than me anyways, so it would only make since for him to have some weed.

Luckily, he was here in Maui because Nazanin had to take care of modeling business down here. The house they were staying in was at least an hour away, but I guess I had to make a sacrifice tonight. I rarely became stressed out, so I was going to go crazy if I didn't get some weed into my system to calm my nerves down.

Once at the house, it took me a minute to grow up the audacity to actually knock on the door. One, I wasn't sure if I had the right house, and two, him and Nazanin are probably busy anyways.

After finally deciding to get out the car, and knock on the door, I was surprised to see Nazanin had opened the door.

"Hey Naz," I greeted her as I gave her a hug.

"Hey big head," she replied as she embraced me too.

"Is Miguel here?"

"Yeah he's in the living room."

She suddenly stepped from out of the door way, and pulled back the door to let me in. I reluctantly stepped inside, and took my shoes off to not get dirt on the carpet. Once doing that, I made my way to the living room to meet 'Guel. I found him laid out on the couch watching television. Apparently what he was watching was interesting because he didn't even notice my tall ass walk into the room.

"Hello," I said waving my hand in front of his face.

"Wassup," he nodded as he moved his head in attempt to see around me.

"Damn nigga is the show that important?"

"Damn nigga what you want?"

"Help with my fucking relationship!"

He let out a long sigh as he grabbed the remote from beside him and turned the tv off. He gave me an evil look as he got up from the couch and walked out the room. I followed after him, and he ultimately led me to a sun room.

The sun room was located upstairs, and included a balcony that over looked the city. The view was perfect. Miguel opened up a cabinet located on the corner of the room, and got out a tall yellow, red, and blue bong.

"Nigga are you trying to kill me?" I practically yelled as I noticed how wide and tall the bong actually was.

"You serious bruh?" Miguel asked with an irritated look on his face.

"I'm trying to release enough stress to get through this shit with Chris, not get fucked up to the point where I don't even remember anything. If I come home like that she gone fuck me up!"

"J you a bitch. Live a little. So what if you get fucked up? You'll feel good as hell! You gone feel as if you're on Cloud 9."

"'Guel I said I'm good. Just get me some papers. Can we smoke the regular way before you start getting all complex on me and shit?"