Truly Yours 8

The next morning I found myself back at work doing what I do best - which is taking care of the kids in the disability wing.

Today's agenda consisted of giving physical therapy to majority of the kids, and occupational therapy to the others. Tori was among one of the kids who received occupational therapy, and also one of the kids who hated it. Majority of the kids hate getting therapy because of how long the process takes - but Victoria was somewhat a trooper. Although she hated the therapy sessions too - she always tried to have a positive attitude - like she always does.

I even promised her that I would buy her McDonald's afterwards.

After I finished up the other kids - me, Jenna, and Victoria took a trip down to the first level of the hospital - which is where McDonald's was located. There was also other restaurants to choose from - but Victoria didn't care for them too much. The line was fairly long, but we made it through awfully fast. Victoria requested a chicken nugget kids meal with a chocolate milk, and me and Jenna both ordered a number one with a Sprite.

Luckily, there was a play room that Tori could enjoy after she finished her food - which also gave me and Jenna alone time to talk.

"A whole month without sex?" Jenna asked in a surprised tone. "You killing the man!"

"Jenna I'm killing myself! I don't even know how I'm going to survive!"

"Why do you say that?"

"I got needs too!"

"So why the hell did you make this bet? Both of y'all asses gone crumble before the month is over!"

"I want to see who's going to crumble first! That's the whole point of the bet."

"Christina I got a feeling that it's gone be you to crumble first. Do you see how easily he sweeps you off of your feet without you even realizing it?"

"Okay maybe I do give into him easily - but that doesn't mean I will during this bet!"

"Keep lying to yourself Christina."

"Enough about me," I chuckled while trying to change the subject. "What about you?"

"What you mean what about me?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"I wanna hear about your love life! You busy in mine."

"Jenna Anderson is as single as can be honey."

"That's exactly what I thought until Jermaine came back into my life."

"None of my exes are worth taking back though. You couldn't even pay me a million dollars to take one of their sorry asses back."

"That's exactly what I thought until Jermaine came back into the picture."

"And swept you off your feet. I know, I know. Your life seems like such a fairly tale. Who do know dates a celebrity without them too being a celebrity? Chris I swear you have it good."

"Me and Jermaine's life is no where near a fairy tale. We have our own set of problems just like any other couple would. And honestly - I don't even know what we are. As of right now I don't even know if we're in a relationship or not."

"Well you better find out real soon!"

"Yeah yeah yeah. I thought we were off the subject of me. Back to you - you better find out real soon who your man is going to be!" I stated - changing the subject.