Truly Yours 22

Jermaine POV

I woke up the next morning to the sweet sound of Christina puking. Well, it wasn't really sweet, I was just being sarcastic. I rolled my eyes as I mentally cursed myself out, then got up to help her. I found her crying over the toilet again as I pulled her hair back.

"Baby you sure you're okay? Do I need to take you to the hospital?" I asked once she was done brushing her teeth.

"No J I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I know you have a lot on your agenda today and I don't want to interfere."

"Chris you know I'm not like that. I'll drop everything I'm doing for you. Everything today can be easily rescheduled."

"Baby I said I'm fine. Promote your tour, have fun with Miguel, don't worry about me."

I let out a long sigh as I threw my hands up. There was no winning with her. "So what are you going to do today?"

"Go to work. I'm not going to let this hold me back. I've already missed enough days."

"You sure?"

"Yes J."

"You want me take you? I have to leave soon anyways."

"Please. That would be nice."

"Alright. Wash up and everything, so I can too, then I'll take you."

"Alright," she sighed as she began to undress.

I turned the shower on for her, then left out the bathroom. I took this opportunity to check my phone, and go over anything I needed to go over.

I had tons of unread emails from numerous venues, and radio stations. I was suppose to be visiting my nigga Sway today for an interview, and me and Miguel were suppose to be visiting Pac Sun in The Chicago Place Mall for a meet and greet and small performance to promote the tour some more. I sent emails out to my camp telling them to confirm my interview with Sway, then I responded back to some of my fans on Twitter as I waited for Christina to get out the shower.

I made sure to remind them of me and Miguel's appearance in the mall, as well as my fans on Instagram also.

A few minutes later, Christina came into the bedroom with only a small towel covering her. I gave her a quick kiss, before jumping into the shower behind her. Once I was out, and chose a nice black v-neck to throw on, I threw on a random pair of jeans, and the first pair of Jordan's I saw in my closet, which so happened to be my black Grapes. Afterwards, I grabbed my cellphone, my keys, and whatever else I might have possibly needed for the day, then we were out.

I attempted to stop through McDonald's drive through to get Christina a little breakfast before I dropped her off at work, but that was a straight fail. One, she claimed she didn't want anything because she was just going to throw it all back up, and breakfast was just ending when we got there. I got me a small fry since I wasn't that hungry, then dropped her off.

"Have a good day at work."

"I'll try to," she weakly smiled.

"Don't push yourself too much alright? Call me if you need me."

"Okay."

"Tell Victoria Uncle J said hi and I love her."

"Aright," she chuckled as she unbuckled her seat belt.

I quickly placed my index finger under her chin as I pulled her towards me. Our lips met for a split second , as we both smiled at each other. God I couldn't get enough of her. I couldn't wait to give her this ring and show her how much her little ass meant to me.