Truly Yours 21

Christina POV

As soon as I stepped foot onto the floor the disability wing was located on, I earned many different stares from my coworkers. I shook it off though as I made my way to Jenna's office. When I walked in, she too gave me a weird look.

"Why the hell are you walking like that?" she asked as I took seat in the chair in front of her desk.

"Lord God. Jermaine last night," I breathed.

Jenna instantly began laughing as her jaw dropped.

"You guys are some sex addicts!"

"Jenna it was all him! I came home to a nice candle and rose pedal filled house, and this oil he used on me oh my God. I couldn't even put into words how good of a curse it was!"

"What was special about the oil?"

"Jenna I don't know what the hell was in it, but as soon as he put it on my body .."

I closed my eyes and thought about what happened last night as I fanned myself.

"You two are some freaks," she laughed. "I see why he talks about sex a lot in his songs. Homeboy is putting in work!"

"I don't think I'm ever going to be able to walk properly again!"

"Oh Lord. The sex was that good?"

"Jenna I just hope Elijah does you the way J does me. You need to be feeling what I'm feeling right now!"

Her mouth instantly flew open again as she looked like she couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Christina! You are so freaky now what happened? Jermaine is that good?"

"Eight words: best dick I ever had in my life. Get you some!"

"As a matter of fact," she grinned. "Me and Elijah was up all night on the phone together last night after we left Maggiano's, AND we have a date tonight."

"See, there you go. Elijah has big feet and I'm sure that's not the only thing big he has."

"Christina you are pure comedy. Are you high?"

"Off life I am! All because of -"

Before I could get out the rest of my sentence, we heard a knock on her door.

"Come in!" Jenna yelled.

One of my coworkers, Jenna's employee, walked in with a bouquet of edible arrangement flowers in her hand.

"For Christina," she announced, as she made her way over to me.

"Oh God. Here comes more horny thoughts," Jenna stated as the girl handed me the delicious looking 'flowers'.

I couldn't help but chuckle as the girl quickly made her way back out the room, and closed the door behind her. I took the note out that was stashed inside, and read it aloud:

Dear Chrissy Pooh,

As soon as you come home, I'll apologize to kitty and make up for how badly I treated her last night. A nice long bubble bath and plate of lasagna will be waiting on you when you come home. I love you.

-- Daddy

A huge goofy grin was plastered across my face as I folded the note back up and closed my eyes. I had to be dreaming.

"I can not deal with how perfect you two are!" Jenna yelled as she snatched the 'flowers' away from me, and began picking at the fruit.

I chuckled as I thought about what I had to look forward to today when I got off of work. How sweet he's been acting lately was a little too good to be true.