Take This Step with Me - SkyDotTV

A/N Hey, I've never done this ship before! Yay, something new! But anyway, I hope you enjoy what I can offer.                ~Cheela_writes

Summary: After having been together for months, Tim feels he wants to further his and Adam's relationship. Tim wants to get married. But Adam has different plans, and every time that Tim wants to attempt proposal, Adam just breezes over it, continuing to be oblivious. One day, Tim is determined to finally ask the question. Adam also has something planned. How will it turn out for the both? . . .

-------------( Tim's POV )-------------

               I sat on the couch, wrapped in Adam's arms. The brunette held me tight and close, and I loved this feeling. This feeling like you'd be kept forever. Like you were someone's treasure. "Tim, what do you wanna watch?" Adam decided to question. I watched him reach and grab the remote. He paused, waiting for my answer. "Well. . . I don't really care what we watch. . ." I trailed off. Adam then turned the channel a couple times. When he landed on something I liked, I hummed a "yes", gaining his attention. He left it on the channel I fancied, and went back to hugging me. 

            We sat in this comfortable silence of sorts. Neither one of us making much talk. And yet oddly enough, I liked the times like this. Not much was needed  to be said. We just needed each other. And it this, that kept us very close. Until I decided to finally speak. "Adam." I tried. But I was far too quiet. But I felt him and I should further our relationship. It felt like it was time. This was a thought that had weighted my mind and heart almost twenty-four seven. All these months he and I had been together, it led up to this moment. This moment. It meant the world to me. "Adam," I spoke up finally. "Yes?" Adam asked. I felt my heart panic within me for a split moment. But despite it all, I gained the courage to carry on. "I-I wanna go somewhere, I-I. . . I have to go shopping." I excused. Adam looked at me with question glittering within his eyes. "May I come with you?" The brunette asked. I breathed in deeply. "I'm sorry, but-uh, I can't let you." I replied stutteringly. Adam had a skeptic look in his eyes. He crooked his head ever so slightly. "Why?. . ." He edged. Now I really began to panic. "U-um, because it's a surprise" I said with flustered certainty. Adam seemed less than convinced, but nodded anyhow. I tried to wiggle free from his grip, but my effort proved less than effective, and he still held me. "Treat me before you go, Tim. Please.~" Adam's breath husked. I froze. "What?" I returned in question. "Love me~" Adam moved his hand and grabbed my chin, turning my head to face his. He pushed his lips to mine, and my eyes fluttered close. I felt the magic surge between us, and the lust escalate.

            Adam pulled me up into his lap, our lips never disconnecting. The brunette's tongue slipped into my mouth, and explored. The feeling was great-- just as it has always been. But I soon realized I couldn't let myself melt in his touch, like I always do. Time was of the essence, and I had to make haste for my plan. If it was too late by the time I got there, then. . . well, I wasn't gonna wait any longer for this chance to arrive. It felt right.

         The kiss went on a little longer before I pulled away. Adam wiped the spittle away from his mouth, smirked, but disappointment soon flashed across his face. "Tim? You never pull away. . . is something the matter?" Adam wondered. I thought frantically for an answer, my thoughts ablur. "I told you I kinda had to go. . .get groceries." I struggled to remember my lie. Adam glared skeptically at me. "Why the rush? It's only groceries." He demanded. Awkwardly, I shifted slightly, getting off of him and getting to my feet. "I-I . . . they're having  sale, and I don't wanna miss it." I awkwardly excused. Adam shrugged. "Oh, well, fine then I guess. Get back as soon as possible, babe" The brunette said a rushed farewell as I headed to the door. I looked back at my boyfriend, flashing him a smile. "Later Tim-Tim!!!" He waved, making sure  my name was drawn out. I couldn't help but smile as I pushed the door open, leaving Adam and stepping out. Cold made its way to me quickly. Shivers rattling me. But despite it all, I made my way over to my car calmly. I got in my vehicle in a rushed manner. "Okay Tim, you can do this. For Adam. For us. . ." I buckled up, closed my door, and started the car.