Sleeping Troubles- (RossdotTV/ Rim)

A/N That pic at the top is from Ross' Twitter. Tim rolled off the bed whilst he was asleep XD (That's where the main inspiration for this came from). Also the video that gave me some inspiration. But I hope you enjoy what I can offer. <3      ~Cheela_writes

-----------------( Ross' POV )----------------

              I was staying up a bit late. It was around 10:30 pm and I was in Tim's room. Tim was sleeping soundly, his soft snores and my breathing being the only noises I could hear. He was cute as he tossed and turned in his sleep. "Aww~" I cooed. I kinda liked him. Odd choice but he was nice, kind, caring, and just an overall swell guy. I then looked back down at my phone. I was on Twitter, looking at tweets out of boredom. I heard creaking from the bed, but I decided to ignore it, Tim was probably just rolling around a bit more. I was tweeting and heard more creaks from the bed. I looked up at the brunette editor who moved. He was still on the bed, mumbling things to himself tiredly. I shrugged and looked back down at my phone. I read a couple tweets from Tim and chuckled. And one in particular made my heart skip beats. "I love House_Owner" is what it read. I smiled as I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I then continued to look at the many tweets that Tim makes, laughing at some and smiling at others. I then heard louder shifting on the bed. I looked up, my eyes round with alarm, I hoped that I didn't wake him with my laughs. The shifting stopped and Tim laid normally again, still very much asleep. I sighed with relief.

                 I looked at photos on my phone and did whatever else that I could think of to help subside the feeling of boredom. I kinda wished that Tim was awake so we could talk and stuff, but I didn't want to wake him. He would probably be upset if I were to do that. And the last thing I wanted was an upset Tim-Tim. I just sat in silence as I looked at pictures and read tweets. A short amount of time passed before I heard more noises emanating from the bed. I didn't bother to check this time, however. Tim was probably fine, just moving around. I was about to tweet to Adam when- THUD! I looked up as I jumped, nearly dropping my phone in alarm. Tim rolled off the bed and groaned in pain. "You okay?" I asked, my voice just above a whisper. Tim didn't answer. I took a quick photo of him and tweeted it out, smiling at his fall. After I was done with that, I pocketed my phone and crawled over to the editor. I nudged him, not getting a response. I crawled to sit on top of him, looking down at him as I felt the heat rise to my face at a rapid pace. "Tim? You alright?" I asked once more. I saw Tim open his eyes reluctantly and glance around. 

                             "I could feel better, but this is just my life" Tim sighed, wiping the sleep from his eyes. I chuckled, "Good, I thought your back got hurt or something" I said in a relieved tone. "It's gonna hurt if you sit on me any longer" Tim joked. I blushed madly and scooted myself off of him. "S-sorry, you just wouldn't answer, so I thought if I did a thing, you'd wake up" I explained, my heart pounding out of my chest. "Well, it worked. Happy?" Tim asked, moving to sit upright. I nodded shyly, "I mean, you're awake, aren't you? I did my job." I smiled timidly at him. Tim rolled his eyes and leaned back on his hands. "So what now?" he questioned. "What do you mean 'what now'?" I asked in return. "You woke me up, what else can I do?" Tim replied dully. "You could tweet?" I suggested. I saw Tim get out his phone. "Really Ross? You posted me falling out of the bed?" he asked with an unamused expression. I shrugged with an innocent smile, "Maybe. You have no proof." I replied shyly. Tim sighed but he couldn't hide the smile spreading over his lips. I watched Tim as he tweeted a few things.

                                  He seemed to finish and pocketed his phone. "I'm bored" Tim sighed blandly. "Me too" I admitted, agreeing with him. I then watched as Tim-Tim crawled over to me and sat by my side. "What can you think of?" he asked. I guess he meant what could I think of doing. But the only thing that remained in my mind now was the fact that Tim was sitting so close to me, and there was little distance between us. "Uhhh. . ." I trailed off, looking at the ground with shyness. "I have something to tell you. . ." I heard Tim mutter, going down a certain train of thought. I looked up, my eyes had widened with slight alarm. "What?" I asked worriedly. Tim sighed and looked away, avoiding my gaze all together. "I kinda-. . ." Tim broke off, a sigh escaping him before he could talk normally. "I kinda like you. . . You're a nice guy and well, I should just probably shut up" Tim stopped talking, as if he had little faith in his words. I just let my mouth open wordlessly as I stared at the editor in disbelief.  

---------------------( Tim-Tim's POV )-------------------           

                  I should've just kept quiet. Telling the truth was the worst mistake I've ever made. "You're serious?" I heard Ross ask, shattering the silence. I nodded gloomily, avoiding his line of sight. "R-really?" Ross asked once more, stunned. "Yes. I was always afraid of telling you. Why else would I allow you in my room while I was still sleeping?" I retorted, glancing at him with a hurt look in my eyes. I sighed and looked away, always turning when Ross tried to get in my view. "Tim, just let me-" Ross broke off, still trying to get in front of me. I looked away with defiance, "Don't tell me that our friendship is over." I pleaded, closing my eyes when Ross sat in front of me. i felt him place his hand beneath my chin, moving to make me look up at him. "Open your eyes. . ." Ross told me gently. I reluctantly opened them and met his gaze. His deep sea-blue eyes shone with emotions. Emotions that I struggled to make sense of. He also had a kind smile and pink on his cheeks. "Tim. . .", he started, glancing to the side, lacking confidence as he spoke. "I love you too. I never told you. . . I was also afraid of what could happen. . . but not anymore. . ." Ross spoke calmly.

                            I looked at him as my heartbeat quickened and my face reddened. "Really?" I breathed out in shock. Ross nodded and pulled me closer. He pecked my lips and we separated. "I could do more, but you're probably still half-asleep" Ross added shyly. Wow, for half-asleep, I seemed pretty awake in my mind- especially now. "I-I don't know what to say. . ." was the only thing out of my scrambled thoughts that I could make sense of. Ross smiled timidly, "I love you" Ross shrugged, clearly not having anything to say also. I just sighed and moved my gaze down to the floor, "You. . . wanna sleep with me?" I asked, looking up to meet the light brunette's gaze. He looked to the side, "I don't think the bed will fit us both" he replied. I glanced at my bed then back at Ross, "Give it a try" I urged. Ross nodded and stood up. He looked at me, "Are you gonna sleep on the floor now, or are we going to sleep together?" Ross asked. "Together. But you go first m'lady" I dipped my head formally. Ross rolled his eyes with a smile before getting on the bed. I followed after him. "Make sure to hold me close so I don't end up falling off the bed again" I told him, earning a chuckle.

                    Ross wrapped his arms around me tightly and pulled me close. I breathed in his scent and stilled my breathing to match his. "Night Tim~" Ross hummed. I cuddled closer, "Goodnight Ross~" I cooed back. I then felt tired again. I closed my eyes and let sleep take me. Ross danced in my thoughts, making me fall asleep, smiling.

A/N How's that for the first RossdotTV fanfic ever? I think I did okay. Also, sorry if it seemed so short, I can't think of a way to elongate it. Deal with it. But I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading. Bye~ I'll write the next when I find time.                   ~Cheela_writes