The Oblivious One - Clueless Animal AU (Corey x Tim)

A/N I feel like doing another animal thing. You already know Tim is a neko. So Corey is an usagi (rabbit) I'll also use bani (bunny). Another pic from google searching is at the top. Please enjoy.                        ~Cheela_writes

This Corey. Not NewScapePro Cory.

----------------( Corey's POV )------------------

                I sat down, sniffing a flower whilst everyone else did whatever they wanted. It was truly beautiful out here today. The park was full of life, the sun shone brightly, and clouds dotted the sky. I glanced around to see what everyone was doing. Max and Ross were throwing a stick back and forth, playing fetch together. Alesa was sitting and talking to Adam at a picnic table, smiles on their faces and their tails intertwined. Jake and Ethan were laying against an oak tree, conversating. And Barney and Red were at the table with Alesa and Adam. But I felt like someone was missing, and I couldn't quite lay a paw on who. I thought for a bit longer. There was one more person-- a neko, but I forgot who. I shifted to lay on my stomach, thinking and feeling the grass through my shirt. 

"Hey!"

                I jumped back at the sound of a voice. I fell backwards, looking up at the bright blue sky. I felt my long ears fall back to lay on the grass along with the rest of me. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you", the voice apologized. I recognized that voice. It sounded so familiar. "T. . . " I tried to remember, but all I got was his name began with a T. "Tim! Remember?" the voice replied. A figure then loomed above me, shadowing me from the light. Tim-Tim! That's right. "Oh yeah, hi Tim. . ." I said shyly. "Here, let me help", the figure-- Tim-- held out his hand. I accepted it and he pulled me up so I could sit normally again. "Why are you all alone? A bani as cute as you shouldn't be all by his lonesome", Tim asked. I watched him as he sat down on the grass beside me. "You came with us, why stay alone?" he added. I looked down at the flower in front of me. It was pink with blue fading into the end of its petals. "Well, everyone else seems fine doing what they're doing without me. . . " I answered, glancing up at Tim before looking down again. My ears drooped to lay on my shoulders. "Well, I'm not", Tim then rested his head on my shoulder. I felt a small smile spread over my lips, that was flattering of him to say. "T-thanks", I stuttered. I felt Tim's tail swish to wrap around me, pulling himself closer to me. "Y'know Corey", Tim began, "I've got something to say", he continued. I just sat quietly, listening to him talk. "For a while now, I've really--", "Tim! Fetch!" Max's shout interrupted the neko beside me. Tim bolted his head off my shoulder and uncurled his tail from around me quickly. I watched to see a stick fly above us, moving to hit at least a meter ahead of us I had to guess. "I'll be right back", Tim stood up quickly and chased after the stick, jumping up and catching it in his right hand before it could hit the ground. "Nice catch!" Ross called. "You're getting a treat later for that save!~" Max called as well. I watched Tim as he hurried back over to us, his tail was fluffed with pride. "Here you go Max", he handed the okami the stick. Max accepted it with a smile. "Thanks Tim~" Max reached out to pet Tim between the ears. "Good kitty~" Ross purred, twining his tail with Tim's momentarily. I glanced back at my tail, feeling a small wave of jealousy. All I had was a little puffball of white fur.