You Know You Want Me- (RossDotTV smut)

A/N The first smut about Tim and Ross ever (I think). I'm glad I get to do the honors of doing this for you guys. But yeah. It's happening. Please enjoy.               ~Cheela_writes

Summary: Ross has teased Tim for so long, and the brunette is getting sexually frustrated. When Max has left the house for a while, Ross decides to ask Tim what's wrong. After Tim explains, Ross gives him what he wants.

--------------( Tim-Tim's POV )-------------

              I sat down on the couch, watching TV. I shifted uneasily in my seat as I thought about the thing that has been haunting my thoughts for a while. 

Ross. . .

         The light brunette was stuck in my brain. And as the days go on and on, my thoughts got progressively dirtier about him. And it didn't help that at work Ross would sometimes walk by me just to give me a seductive look, or bite his lip before moving on. Or sometimes, he'd push me against a wall and we'd battle for dominance in a lustful kiss, but after that, he'd leave me without a word, as well as making me have an undying want to carry on with the action. He was just such a tease. Constantly, he'd do something teasing me. Saying something, doing something, showing me something-- but not all of it. My want for him was turned into frustration. The things that I thought of him, the things that I wanted to do to him, though I wanted it so badly, I couldn't. I couldn't do anything to Ross unless he was okay with it. Unless he's the one who starts it.

              I looked around, kicking my feet as my mind progressed into the realm of sexual fantasies. I intertwined my fingers tightly and bit my bottom lip, staring at the ground as I thought. Every single thought was about me and Ross. But it doesn't stop there. I've had dreams too. It was an undying want-- a need practically. I then looked up at the TV. I could feel a sensation rising within me as I continued to think. When I looked down, I instantly moved my hands to cover my crotch. It was happening again. But I refused to touch myself. I wasn't going to. Even though it was probably the only way I'd be able to get rid of it. As I sat, hiding my erection, even attempting to cross my legs, I contemplated calling Ross, but then had a second thought. I couldn't show Ross, or even hint at the fact I was turned on, he wouldn't help anyway. At least, I don't believe he would. He'd probably only tease the thought before moving on. Like everything else. He's even showered with the door open, and when I thought I could get some eye candy, he dimmed the lights. He knew what he was doing. He knew that I wanted him.

                I looked up. It was pretty quiet besides the TV. Max was gone for the night, visiting Adam. The ginger told me that he wanted us to have some alone time so we could talk. That definitely wasn't happening. We were only separated, me dreaming about Ross in all the ways I wanted, while Ross probably thought of ways to tease every idea in my mind. The light brunette always seemed to know. Every little thought. He knew.

             I heard the sound of footsteps walking down the hall. I sat still and quiet, covering my hard-on to the best of my ability. I continued to unconsciously bite my lip, staring at the ground. "Tim, how you doin'?" Ross' voice rang out. I was still quiet. The footsteps got closer and Ross sat beside me. I kept my gaze away from him. "What's wrong? Normally you answer me," The light brunette asked. I was determined to not even glance at him, or say a word. "Tell me," Ross laid his hand on my thigh, getting me to release a strangled gasp-like sound. I saw Ross smirk from out of the corner of my eye. "Tim, you will tell me." Ross breathed. I turned to him finally. "I can't tell you anything. You won't do anything." I replied matter-of-factly. Ross shook his head. "You don't know that. So, tell me. What is it?" The light brunette insisted. I sighed, looking down at myself. My bulge was large now, but I was hiding it pretty well thankfully. "I-uhm, I've been thinking about you a lot, an-and I can't stop having these sexual fantasies about you. I-I really need you," I hesitantly uncovered my crotch. Ross looked down at my bulge then back up at me. He smiled. "Is that it? Is that why you've been quiet this week?" Ross asked. I stared at him. That was not the reaction I was expecting. But then again, what was I expecting? It's Ross. He's always unpredictable. "Y-yeah," I stuttered in agreement. The light brunette lifted my chin and pulled me in, meeting my lips. He kissed me passionately, sneaking his tongue into my mouth.