It Was an Accident I Swear!- (Skyzan)

A/N Yay Adam picture! But I'm writing a Skyzan one-shot now because I can. But yeah. I don't have anything else to say so. . .  please enjoy.                ~Cheela_writes

Summary: Adam is spending the night with Max. With a little help from Tim and Ross, Max and Adam find themselves in some very suggestive situations. Heck, they get in them themselves.

--------------( Adam's POV )--------------  

               I sighed impatiently, looking around. "Fuckin' A, Max! Just win already!" I threw my controller down. Max snickered before slowly but surely driving his car onto the finish line. We had been playing Mario Kart 8 for the past hour, and I had barely won at all. The closest I had gotten was second place, with Ross being first. And if I were going to be honest, I was barely even trying at this point. "Looks like that's another win for Maxxy on the scoreboard. . ." Tim trailed off, jotting down Max's victory. Max turned from the TV quickly, glaring at Tim. "Don't call me that." The ginger warned. Ross only giggled in return. "But you let Adam call you that all the time." The light brunette pointed out. Max glanced at me, sighing. He then swept his sights back up to Ross and Tim. Max didn't have a reply. "I'm just different." I shrugged, trying to find an answer for Max. The ginger shook his head. "That doesn't matter right now. But how about we play one or two more games, huh? I bet I can beat you Ross." Max changed the subject, challenging Ross. The light brunette smirked. He seemed to lean closer to Tim, whispering something to the short man. Tim gave way to a certain nod after Ross backed away. "Sure. We'll take the both of you on. Team match. Me and Tim versus you and Adam." Ross answered cockily, walking to sit on the other side of Max, while Tim sat beside Ross. I leaned forward, picking up my controller and blinking alarmedly as I looked at Max. The ginger shrugged, before restarting the grand prix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Short Time Lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               "Come on Adam! Come for Maxxy!" Max urged. My face flushed many shades of red as I continued to take the lead in the game. "Oh? I think you two need a room." Tim smiled deviously. Max turned to Tim, snapping back at the brunette editor quickly. "I meant for him to come on and win!" The ginger replied sassily. "STOP FIGHTING!" Ross yelled, his voice cracking terribly. I began to laugh as I continued racing. "Our friendship is falling apart." I giggled. 

            As I continued racing, I glanced to my right to see Ross whisper something to Tim again. I was going to mention it to Max, but the ginger urged me to keep my eyes on the screen. "Keep going! We could win!" The ginger's eyes gleamed with child-like wonder as he watched me race. As I tried to stay in-tune with the game, I felt Max's knee brushing mine almost constantly. Eventually, Max was literally squished up beside me. With my heart pounding out of my chest from Max's closeness, I won the final race in the grand prix. I smiled widely, dropping my controller in triumph. I was going to turn to my right and celebrate with Max, but since we were so close, our version of celebrating was a bit different. My eyes widened when I turned to the ginger. We were Eskimo kissing, and I felt my face heat up tremendously. "I-uh, I didn't mean for this to happen, they pushed me." Max breathed. As we sat there, noses rubbing, I had to take a second and think about how the fuck this was possible. Tim and Ross must've had a chore with Max, because they got his entire body to face me. I felt shifting on the couch. After the movement was done, Max backed away from me and shifted to sit normally. The ginger coughed nervously. "So what was that, guys?" Tim asked with sarcasm, laughing right after. "Magic." Ross chimed in, barely keeping his smirk off of his lips. Max turned to them both. "You fuckers know what you did." The ginger replied. "What? Us? Do anything to you? Why, that's unheard of." Tim sounded offended. Max only looked at them with a blank face. "Go to your rooms. Time out!" I jumped in the talk, getting Max to giggle adorably. "Yeah, time out for you two." Max agreed, still chuckling.