Parkventures-- (Sky_Owner)

A/N I want to go back to fluff for a bit. I think I might do this. Fluff, fluff, smut, smut, fluff, smut, rinse and repeat (I actually don't know XD I just write). Of course, all will be different. Don't want you all to get bored! But yeah. Sky_Owner fluff. The end. I hope you enjoy.                 ~Cheela_writes

Summary: At a trip to the park, Ross and Adam stray away from the group-- Max, Tim, and Alesa. When a few words slip after playing together, they learn something new about each other. Something better than just a friendship. More.

---------------( Ross' POV )--------------- 

            Excitement whirled within me. And butterflies fluttered in my stomach. "Everyone got everything?" Alesa glanced between me, Max, Tim, and the ever so amazing Adam. We all nodded. We were gonna go to the park. Currently, we were all in Adam's house. What had happened was we had a little gathering to talk about what park to go to, and what we should bring to eat, play with, and ect. Everyone was bringing something-- except for me. I didn't need anything. As long as I had myself and Adam, I was fine. "We're fuckin' ready!" Adam shouted. "I'm so pumped," Tim agreed, making fists. "Ross?" Max sent me a smirk. I frowned at him. He was the only one who knew of my crush. And he would always find ways to tease me. Then Adam turned to me, I dropped my angry expression and smiled at the brunette almost instantly. "Yeah man. You ready?" Adam asked, having a cute little half-smile. I nodded. "So ready." I breathed. Alesa hummed with satisfaction. "It's settled. We're all ready to go. I'll lead the way," Alesa began walking. Tim and Max hustled after her, while Adam and I lingered back for a few moments. "You excited?" Adam wondered, his voice soft. I looked at him with glittering eyes. "Of course! It'll be a fun little break from videos. We could vlog too, depending on how long we stay." I answered. Adam nodded with a little chuckle. "Calm down, Ross. No need to be that energetic," Adam breathed. I didn't really realize, but I had been bouncing on the tips of my feet, pushing myself up and down fast. I felt my curls and waves bounce. I was probably far more excited then I should be. But, to be fair, I hadn't had a break from work in a bit.

"Are you guys comin'?" Max peered in from the front door.

                 They had left me and Adam to conversate, and I didn't even notice. "Come on! Ross, Adam, you said you were excited! Come on! We're waiting on you," Max urged. I then, in a small moment of courage, grabbed Adam's hand and pulled him with me out the door. "We're there!" Adam called, racing along with me. Max was even racing after us now. We made it to the car quickly, waiting alongside Tim and Alesa for Max to return. "Aw, hand holding? We haven't even made it to the park yet, and cute things are happening." Tim smiled. I blushed profusely, jerking my hand from Adam's. I heard the brunette chuckle. "Fine. I won't hold any hands from now on." I looked up, my eyes closed in fake anger. I was just trying to hide the fact that I was embarrassed. "Come on, Ross. I was only kidding." Tim apologized. I sighed. "Fine. I guess it's alright." I forgave. Adam glanced at me with a kind smile, and my heartbeat quickened tenfold. "I'm here," Max panted as he made his way over to us. "Congrats." Adam told him blandly. Max quickly stood up and gave the brunette a little push. Adam seemed about to shove him back, so I got between them. "No fights. We're going on a short vacay," I stated. Adam stopped immediately, looking at me with a smile. "Okay. You're right. We should be having fun." Adam agreed. "So cheesy. . ." Max muttered to me under his breath. "Well, I like his cheese, so back off." I returned quietly. "Yeah, I know you do," Max smirked at me. Hot embarrassment crept on my neck, but I just tried to ignore it. Alesa glanced between me, Adam, and Max with question and confusion. She didn't understand. It was a secret joke. "Uh, anyway, who wants to sit where?" Alesa asked. "I'm driving." Adam answered. As soon as I heard that, I made sure to call dibs on the passenger seat. Tim also wanted that seat, but Max whispered something to him, and he seemed to change his mind. It was probably about my crush. At least I could use it to my advantage.