A Secret Admirer You Say?-- (Timzan)

A/N I'm writing a Valentines Day one-shot and you can't stop me! I know it's not Valentines Day. But that ain't stopping me from writing it! MUAHAHAH! Ha. . . A- *ahem*, Anyway, you may enjoy.                                          ~Cheela_writes

Summary: Letters, cards, candies and more! It was Valentines Day and the offices were buzzing with activity dealing with the rather cute holiday. Tim finally sees an opportunity to approach his ginger senpai, and have his identity be unknown. But it might backfire. Max can be curious.

-------------( Tim-Tim's POV )------------

           I sat at my desk and sighed. I had been thinking for the past hour of a nice poem for Max. Something well-thought out and sweet. Something eye-catching. Something that actually meant something. But was vague enough so he wouldn't know I wrote it. Hmm. . .

I loved you yesterday

I love you still

I always have

I always will

           Nah. I needed something better. Something with description. Flare. But nothing could truly capture how I felt about Max, right? I needed to look deep. He was more than just a pretty face. And I loved everything about him. And so I though and thought. But at the same time, I felt fear and shame well-up in my heart. What if Max didn't feel the same? What if he avoided me for telling the truth? With a heavy heart, I willed myself to write on the sheet of paper I had been staring at for so long.

I know to many, you're just a pretty face

But to me

I can't choose just one place

I say these things, and they may make you groan

But to me

I'm saying this, afraid to be alone

I know you're sometimes busy, and normally don't care

But to me

It is my life long goal that every moment we share

You walk around and smile at me, like it's no big deal

But to me

It's so nice, it's practically unreal

To you I'm just another person

To me

You're my world

~ Sincerely, your secret admirer.

                 I smiled. I might've created a decent poem. I wrote it carefully, the ink etching into the page as every word seemed to cut my heart deeply. I cared too much. I liked him too much. But I smiled a hurt smile as I read and reread what I wrote. Over and over. Word by word. I sighed. I felt Max deserved better. Whatever. I folded the paper in half and stuck it into an envelope. I closed the envelope and made sure it was sealed. I grabbed a magenta colored pen and a pale pink. I drew little hearts in the bottom right corner of the envelope. And in the opposite corner (top left), I wrote "I love you" in magenta. Hopefully Max will notice it. Hopefully he'll like it.

Hopefully, he won't know I wrote it.

               I doubt he would know. But fear made my stomach turn. I simply pushed it down, but it only seemed to hurt more. "Ooh, what's that?" Someone's voice cut the air with interest. My envelope was snatched from my grasp. I gasped in surprise and turned around quickly. Ross. The light brunette studied the envelope. "Who's it for? Who's it for? Tell me!" His fingers were twitching, as if he had the urge to tear the envelope open. But thankfully, he waited. "I-it's for no one here." I whispered. Ross looked at the letter more. "Nah. It has to be for someone. Did someone give this to you, or did you make it?" Ross wondered. I glanced sideways with annoyance. "I did make it--", "OOH! Is it for me?" Ross jumped slightly. I rolled my eyes and got out of my chair. I reached and tried to get my letter back, but with his height advantage, it was easy for Ross to hold it up out of my reach. "Tell me who it's for, then you can have it back." He smiled down at me. I sighed with irritation. "It's for Max. . ." I breathed, my voice barely shattering the silence. "Hmm?" Ross didn't hear me. "It's for Max." I glared up at Ross. I made sure to be so quiet to so no one could hear us. The light brunette smiled with satisfaction and lowered his arm. He handed my envelope back and of course I snatched it away. "There you go. That's all you had to do, Tim." Ross hummed. I groaned to myself. "Just go somewhere. I-I'll try to give this to Max. . ." I began walking when Ross grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Please tell me what it is first!" He begged. I sighed with annoyance before turning to him. "A love poem I wrote for him." I answered blandly. "Ooh! Did you sign your name?" Ross edged. I shook my head quickly. "Of course not! I don't want him to know I have feelings for him!" I snapped. I then quickly felt fear shock my heart. I looked around quickly. Thankfully, no one was around to hear me. I sighed with relief. "Just don't tell anyone about my crush, okay? Don't. Say. A single. Word." I breathed, my voice barely above a whisper. Ross nodded with a wide smile. "Of course, Tim. Of course. I'm gonna go talk to Adam now. You have fun trying to woo Max."