Shh. I'm Here for You- (Sky_Owner)

A/N So, I did a one-shot earlier, but Wattpad deemed it too inappropriate. They privatized it man! So, that probably means something. But I'm so peeved! It's not too different from the usual smut that I write, and I find this incredibly unfair, but whatever. Have another Sky_Owner fluff. I'm pissed. And sad.                   ~Cheela_writes

Summary: Ross was previously in an abusive relationship with Cory (NewScapePro). With the thunder and rain pounding outside, he decides to run away. He rushes through the streets and nearly gets hit. As Adam watches what would've nearly been a tragic event unfold, he finds Ross and takes him in to nurture him back to health. The brunette soon learns of Ross' previous relationship, and gains a few feelings to help things get better.

*Note: I know Cory isn't really like this. Just roll with it.

-------------( Ross' POV )------------  

"Bend over. NOW!"

           Cory pulled me in by my shirt collar. I refused and refused. Hot tears ran down my face as I struggled away from him. "N-NO!" I tried so hard to break free from him, but his grip was strong. "Bend over bitch. Don't make me get the whip out." He threatened. His grip was chokingly tight, and I was struggling to breathe. I flickered my tear-clouded eyes away and once again, tried to break free. He let me go. With a hard and forceful shove, I was pushed onto the ground. Cory slapped my face on each side till my face was red and searing with pain. More pained tears released from my eyes, and I struggled to make out the water-blurred figure of my angry boyfriend. "If you can't do what you're told, you're worthless! A meaningless piece of shit in this world! Give me your wrists!" He commanded. I looked up at him, my tears streaming away from my eyes, clearing my vision. Anger soon blazed my vision. "I'm not doing it anymore." I mumbled. Cory leaned forward. "Excuse me?" He questioned. "I'm not doing it anymore." I raised my tone a tad louder. Cory shook his head. "You're kidding, right?" He almost laughed. I looked down at my wrists. Cut, bruised, scarred, and even a few cuts from yesterday had dried blood surrounding them. I looked up at him again. "No more. We're done." I couldn't let it go on anymore. Cory kicked me hard into the gut. I fell back, my body falling to lay on the ground. I looked up, tears welling up within my eyes again. Pain. Torture. He was so nice at first. Why? God why me?

              "That's it. I'm getting the blade." Cory stalked off quickly. My heart raced with alarm. I had to get up. I tried, arching my back and combining the help from my arms as support. I collapsed. Weak from pain. The scratches on my back burned with every move I tried to make. "Please. . ." I don't know what I was asking for. Help? Freedom? Anything. I whimpered into my shoulder, hot tears wetting my shirt's sleeve. Despite my pained and sore body, I heaved to get up.

"Where are you going?"

            My heart fell. I turned around to see Cory, a razor-like blade in his hand. Torturing memories flashed in my mind. I had to leave. "NO! I'M NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE!" I yelled, crying as I turned to run. I fled the scene, reaching the front door with pain burning every part of my body. I tried to open the door. The first few times it seemed locked, but I somehow got it open in the end.

         I paused for a brief moment, looking out at the downpour outside. It didn't matter. As long as I got away. I rushed out of the house, looking back. Cory simply stood at his door. "You'll want to come back fucker! You know you will!" He called. I felt myself release more tears as I sped out down the sidewalk. Water constantly splashed around me, I felt like I was drowning in rain as thunder boomed across the city. I looked up briefly, seeing lightning strike not too far away. I smiled as I continued to run. Maybe that surge of fatal heat could save me. Then I'd never have to worry about Cory in the future.