chapter 21

L A U R E N

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Lauren! Happy birthday to you!" I heard Jack sing softly as I woke up. I looked over at him and he smiled. Then he gave me the biggest kiss I could get!
"Happy birthday beautiful."
"Thankyou Jack."

It wasn't long before Conor burst into the room and jumped on the bed.
"Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday!" He stopped jumping around to hug me so I hugged back.
"Before you get up, I've got a present for you." Jack stood up and pulled a bag out of the wardrobe then handed it to me.

Inside was a pair of maternity jeans and a really cute tshirt. There was also a hoodie and some converse. I hugged him straight away.
"Thankyou Jack! I love them!" We kissed again and I thanked him about ten more times after that.

It wasn't long before Conor left the room and I got up to get changed. Before I could, jack handed me another bag. It was a Victorias Secret bag. No way did Jack go in on his own. I pulled out the most beautiful black set and thanked him yet another ten times. It didn't take long for me to get dressed.

~

First birthday surprise! Jack and Conor forced me into the car and drove off. We arrived at McDonald's and I wanted to know why we were here. They took me in and I saw that my mum, sister and niece were all here with food on the table. I ran over to them and hugged them all.

"Happy birthday!" They handed me a couple bags with things in them and I took a few sneak peaks. Makeup in one, hair accessories in the other. They know me too well. We ate food and I had the most delicious pancakes then it was onto the next surprise. Again they kind of forced me into the car but I didn't mind because I was excited!

~

We pulled up outside Caspar's apartment block and I was very confused.
"Why are we here? Is Caspar coming wth us for the next one?"
"No, the next surprise is here!" We got out the car and me and Jack followed Conor, hand in hand, into the building.

They took me to the area with all the cinema screens. Turns out we're going in here. As soon as I stepped in all I could hear was a massive "SURPRISE!" From loads of people! I saw Zoe and Louise and ran over to hug them.

I was just about to walk back to Jack and Conor to thank them for this until I spotted one person. Molly. I literally ran over and gave her the biggest hug ever!
"What are you doing here?"
"I wanted to see you on your birthday! Couldn't miss it for the world!"
"Thankyou!" I wanted to keep hugging her forever! It's not often I get to see her since she's in the RAF.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and Jack told me to come sit down. He took me to the middle row and Conor and Jack sat either side of me. There was drinks and popcorn sat waiting for us too. The lights went dark and on came my favourite movie, divergent.

So we didn't just watch Divergent, we also watched Insurgent. And then Alliegent. And finally Joe and Caspar hit the road! Ive seen it so many times yet each time I watch it I feel like its the first. It's such a good movie!

~

It's all ended and I get so many people coming at me from all over the place with cards and gifts and things. I give everyone massive hugs and so many thankyou's! It was so nice to see them all. A lot of people comment on the baby bump and we talk about that too.

Once everyone had left, the boys, Louise and Zoe all follow us out and helped me take all my many gifts to the car. Then they all jumped in their cars, as we got into Conor's, and follow us to wherever we're going next.

~

We arrived in a parking lot and now I'm very confused!
"Okay, don't tell me the next surprise is here?" Jack and Conor both laughed as I got out the car. Jack grabbed my hand quickly and pulled me in to hug me.
"No but we need to park here to get to the next one. I mean the next one isn't the greatest but it's good enough!"

They guided me to a little cake shop. It was very cute! I got a very tasty red velvet cupcake with lots of icing. I also got a hot chocolate. Jack and Conor got basically the same along with all the other boys and Zoe and Louise. The half an hour we spent in there was amazing! It didn't take long to get back to the car and then they drove me home.

~

"Why did we come back? Is that all the surprises done? If so thankyou for an amazing day!"
"That's not all of them. I know we've done a lot today and you might be tired but there's a couple more. We just needed to come back and get changed." They guided me into our apartment and Jack took me to out room. I heard Zoe and Louise come in and wandered why they were here.

Jack handed me a bag and a box. Inside the bag was the most beautiful black dress! It's hard to look good in dresses when you're pregnant but this one was amazing! He also got me some matching black flats to go with it, since I can't wear heels, and a bandanna to go in my hair which was also black.

I was told this is what I had to wear so I put it on straight away. I also figured out that Zoe and Louise are here to do my hair and makeup. Jack quickly got changed into jeans, a shirt and a smart jacket with some black converse. He looks amazing! Then he left the room to go sit with Conor and the girls came in.

I started playing songs on my phone. Of course they were none other than Conors. I could also hear Conor singing to them. I was sat on the bed with curlers next to me, makeup the other side. Zoe stood behind me and Louise sat in front of me. Louise was doing my makeup tonight and Zoe was doing my hair.

So Louise gave me the most beautiful golden smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a nude lip. Zoe did loose ish curls and a waterfall braid in my hair. It looks incredible!
"Thankyou so much!" I hugged them both and probably said thankyou at least ten million times! It wasn't long before they left. Now it's just me, Jack, Conor and bump.

I sat down on Jack's lap with the question in my head.
"Jack, I know this is going to sound strange but... Why did you do all this for me? I don't deserve this much." He smiled at me.
"It's only because I love you!" He makes me so happy and I feel special.
"I love you too!" We kissed and the moment was very cute!

(A/n) so I've decided to start writing imagines. Only thing is, I don't know who for? I'm thinking either conor or joe. Also I wanna know if you guys want the long winded version of the wedding in the next story or if I should just keep it simple. The sooner you could tell me the better :) hope your enjoying this and sorry for such a long a/n. Love you all!! Xxxx

(Why did i not mention in the a/n about the fact that i included the title of the book in this chapter? It's something I'd do.)