chapter 9

J O S H

Lauren's been acting different lately. She seems to be crying a lot. I suppose that's what comes with being pregnant. She's also demanding to have obscure foods like cucumber and dipping it in ketchup! That doesn't seem normal. There's also the cravings. She wants certain things at certain times and we have to make sure to have so much of them in the apartment!

"Josh... Can you get me some doritos please?"
"Of course beautiful." I grabbed them and handed them to her. After that she did not look beautiful. Literally just shoving them in her mouth! I suppose when you crave something you want a lot of it!

~

I was sat with Lauren watching tv when Jack and Conor arrived home. We haven't seen them literally all day!
"Someone's getting big now don't you think?" Jack stated. They came and sat down with us.
"It's rude to talk about someone's weight! But yeah I am. It's funny how you can grow so much overnight! But were at a certain amount of weeks today. That certain amount where we can tell everyone!" It can't be already. That's gone way too fast!

"You're 12 weeks today?" Conor asked.
"Yeah. It's quite exciting actually. A whole 3 months of having a tiny baby inside me."
"And before that 3 months you had something else inside you." Conor pointed out. Me and Lauren gave him an evil glare. Conor put his arms up in surrender.
"Sorry. Just stating a fact."

~

"Joshieee!" What does she want now? I walked into the livingroom to see her sat with Jack and Conor watching a movie.
"Yes?"
"When are we going to tell everyone? Only the boys know. We need to tell people soon. And by people I mean family. But also your fans. They need to know." I hadn't really thought about it to be honest.

"Yeah Josh, if she's in any more videos without you explaining, there's going to be questions. People are going to start noticing the massive baby bump she's gaining!" I suppose Conor's right.
"We'll make a video later. I need to edit at the moment. We'll sort it out soon."
"Promise?"
"I promise."
"I love you!" She smiled at me. I walked over and kissed her softly.
"I love you too." I responded before walking away.

(I never did an a/n on this chapter... I do an a/n on every chapter I swear!!)