chapter 19

L A U R E N 

August. Finally! The month of my birthday. I'm going to be turning 22! Honestly I can't wait. And all I've asked for is things for the baby. I don't really care too much about myself at the moment. Not sure what Jack's got for me but according to all the boys I'm going to like it. That just makes me think sex. I wouldn't mind it but they said something about during the day too so I don't think that could be happening all day.

J A C K

Lauren's birthday is all planned out. I've still got to sort out the cinema thing but other than that I'm all set. She hasn't been able to see her family or best friends for a while so I know she'll be happy. The day is going to be incredible!

L A U R E N

"Coonnoorr..."
"Whatcha want?" He's never going to tell me but it's worth a shot.
"What did Jack get me for my brithday? Or should I say what are we doing on my birthday?"
"I can't tell you."
"Please conor!" I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"That's too damn cute! I won't tell you but I can give you a clue?"
"Go ahead."
"Okay so theres clothes for what your doing." Clothes? He got clothes for what we're doing. That doesn't sound like it's going to be a normal thing.
"Thanks Conor..." I left the room very confused. Now I really can't wait for the surprise.

J A C K

She's been asking people. Thankfully they aren't telling her.
"What do you mean you gave her a clue?"
"I just said that there's clothes for what your doing. She was so fucking confused." Okay so Conor gave her clues. Thats okay. That's fine because it doesn't sound anything like what we're doing.

"Hey baby. Oh hi Conor." Lauren came in and sat on the sofa with us.
"So Jack... Can you give me any clues?" She's desperate to know. That's all I'm getting from her.
"Okay so it starts with s and ends with e." This is probably going to take her a while.

"What? What is there thats starts with s and ends eith e? I can't think of anything."
"It has u r p r i s e in the middle of the two letters." She worked it out and huffed at me.
"You asked for a clue. That's what I gave you. No complaining! Plus it's your birthday next week. You're going to find out then."

L A U R E N 

Okay now people are annoying me a little. I text the girls asking if they're free on my birthday. Both of them are doing something. I managed to ask most of my friends if they're doing things and all of them are busy! How is that possible? I messaged my family to see if they can come visit but they can't even come. What a boring day I've got with Jack and Conor. I'm sure we can find some way to entertain ourselves.

C O N O R

She's asked about 6 more times for clues today! I've given her none. She needs to wait but that doesn't happen easily. She's impatient and it's obvious! I think I might actually scream at her if she asks again today.

(A/n) sorry yesterday's update was so short, hope your enjoying so far! Xxxx

(Finally! An a/n!! Also i apologise for the amount of times i switched pov's in this chapter!)