41) journey at the sea

Leo's POV
After a week this kiss was forgotten and it was never repeated. I know i have dead brothers and I calmed myself down. I can't believe I am alone. Navia is not the Navia I knew. She was an innocent girl back then, she was that I loved to protect to her. About the kiss? It felt weird and I found it great... today I am leaning under the table. Ben visited her,so I have to. Ben is the guy I knew at the orphanage. I miss my brothers and the action, learning...
Navia gave me her hand. I took it and she set me free from the lonely hideout.
Navia- Leo you must learn to live like us! You can do it I am sure my friend.

Why is she so kind? After I put through she used to hide me in order to call visitors.
I- ok... so?
Navia- when I was young you told me, you would learn me how to swim Lewo!
I- how did you remember that?
Navia- Bennie and I are going to the beach tomorrow. Get ready! You will learn me how!
I- whoa! Wait! It is night!
Navia smirked and wore her swimsuit.
Navia- oops... can you tie this up for me?
He shew me her back ribbons that held her swimsuit.
I- I am not allowed and I have that hands.
Navia- sorry...
I tied it up finally and she drove to the beach. She got in and I dived deeper.
Navia- how am I supposed to do it? It is cold!!
I chuckle- told ya!
Navia- Ah...
She screamed and I came closer. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I swam in a deep place of the sea.
Navia- I can't step on the ground! Ahh...
I- stop squeezing my neck! We will reach the bottom! I let you in three seconds.
Navia- I don't know how!
I- you 'll find out! 3,2,1...
I let her and she dived. After one minute I felt guilty. I rubbed my head, stopped because I forgot there were my stiches and took a deep breath. She was nowhere.
I- N..Navia...
I freed bubbles and coughed, because I swallowed the entire ocean.
Navia- Whoohoohoohoo! Leo I can swim! And ... and have fun!!
I- L..et go off my neck.
She goes away and I swim after her.
Navia appeared out of nowhere and laughed cockily. She drove me down to the bottom and her eyes were sparkling, looking happy. We swim up and down,turn around and She makes stunts on me. Then she climbed on me and she dived using an alive platform. She smiled and laughed and... wait? Where is she? Suddenly a body floated next to me. I speed up and drag her out, in the Sandy beach. By the dawn I used my healing techniques and remembered when she drowned as a baby.
Navia sat on my lap and coughed.
Navia- L..eo?
I- I know sorry for the kiss back then! Sorry miss!
Navia- Do you love me?
I- You love Ben!
Navia looked at me like a stranger. She glares and I run away. I shouldn't have kissed her. I bumped on a rock and climbed from tree to tree to escape of the people's sight then I got lost in the shadows and into a manhole.