Chapter 18- Meet Ed!

Raph gets over Leo. He focuses on his sad expression.
Raph's POV
How to cheer him up? He seems sick and if he had used to, he would have cried!: Hitting around is my thing!
I pat his arm and he looks away, trying to pick up his work. I see that the pieces of the whistle I broke "accidentally" are scattered on the floor. I throw him on the wall and make him speak, having my hands around his neck!
Leo: You will kill me! Fine!
I- that's not you! You have to apologize!DON'T STARE AT ME! Tell her the truth! You are a cownard turtle with a bleeding problem!
He scrolled his blue eyes and kicked me. I fell back. I take the broken pieces and growl. I end him up with the phrase he can only understand: YOU ARE NOT A TRUE LEADER! Leaders are supposed to care and protect!
I throw in the trash the pieces and the lights went off,then on. After that it was turning automatically on ,off. We , the three of us equip. The sais are making their sound. The bo staff and the nunchucks remarry the blind villain. Splinter
????? POV
Give me a soul to live in and master will not be disappointed anymore. My progress can work effectively. Shredder ordered to give him a turtle and he wants the rat to suffer before his death! I scan the creatures and select who is going to be haunted. Maybe the one I decided when I talk to the immature child. This silly thing believed me and blew the whistle. The time was killing me. The whistle orders me. Now it is broken!!!!! I question while I am threatening orange's life. The Tall purple turtle explained The blue wasn't here. I leave Mikelangelo unconscious and go for the rat. Leonardo will come! The hothead stops me. I complain: You are on my way!
I start trying to stab him anywhere I want and Raphael apparently pleased that he lives stares at me! I will finish you! Or I can take your body! My name is Edward or the mask. I give all my power to control this body. Raphael is climbing on the stairs to get help, Donnatello is caring Mikey and presses useless security buttons and I... am Leonardo Hammato!