baby doll

Leo opened his eyes and saw a baby girl, hooked on him.
LEO'S POV
She had his bandana on her right hand, wrapped on it. I didn't meant to disturb, but a sound woke her up. She yawned and rubs on me. I wonder: Are ye feeling cold?
Navia: A bit!
She ensconces herself in my steady arms and tries to sleep: I can't sleep Lewo!
I: It is simple! Relax ...
Navia: What is dead?
I turn pale: When did you hear that horrib... eh... word?
Nav: Laph and the othels said it. Fo you. What does it mean?

The beep sound goes faster. Be optimistic ...

I: It is... a... journey...
Nav: Ha,ha the blos said that it is sad!
I: Do you want to try again?
Navia: To sleep?
I: Good girl!

The beeping  returns to normal.

Nav: That thing is spastic!
I: Are you telling me?
Nav: I would love to be dead!
I feel cold sweat on my neck. Do not ask anything else for that, I beg you!
Navia: Lift youl head!
I didn't manage to speak.
Navia: Don't ask why, just do it!
I try but it is stucked. I can't move. She lifts my head and then ties my blue bandana around it.
I mutter: Thanks!
She smiles at me and whispers: I want to go school tommolow!
I shook my head and try to speak. Not again. I feel the liquid linking. My head now has a ridiculous problem. It bleeds every now and then!
I feel dizzy because of the blood and the questions. Navia: can you get me to school tommolow? Will you? Could you? Hey Lewo!
I whisper punching my self on the stomach: Please tell Donnie I need him...
Nav: Will you...?
I say in pressure: Ya...
Navia does sth really immature with her pinky finger and waits me to do the same: Plomise?
I reply reaching for clear air:Yes! She took of the mask to put me my bandana.
I: sure...
Navia brings Donnie.
No one's POV
1 hour passed and Leo was sitting with his happy family on the sofa. Raph was saring his feelings about what happened. After they discussed everything was needed, Leo holding his head nervously asked: Is Navia allowed to go to school sensei?
Splinter: of course,...
Mikey: Not. See? Guessed it?
Splinter: Yes
All: What?
Splinter: Donnatello will help her with her studies and one of the other three Will walk her to school every day.
Mikey: We can take shifts!
Splinter: I believe one is good.
Raph: seriously? She will be like Donnie! And he is going to refuse! Tell him Donnie!
Donnie: I would like have a student.
Raph: Why on earth didn't you denied of doing this?
Leo: Sensei, I can't believe it. Thanks a lot.
Sensei: I can not hide from someone the chance to be mature. This person needs it and her innocent hurt deserves it!
Raph: Who will be the delivery guy?
Leo: very funny!
Mikey: I, sencerely!
Donnie: I will be preparing her on pro-algebra.
Navia takes his hand and then shake the pinky finger with a smiley face and whispers to Leo: plomise!
Raph: I won't miss the face expression when she gets out.
Leo: I have a plan.
Mikey: I will go!
Leo: the one who goes will be me or Raph. The school register demands a parent...
After hours
Donnie:... The school register demands a parent, an interview, biography and class.
Leo frowns and Raph laughs. Navia is rolling on Donnie's chairs having fun.
Rap: Leo let's find out the "winner". Heads or tails?