We gave each other a high five and kept laughing. Once our laughter died down Kurayami looked over at Sasuke and started to growl and got into an attacking position.

"Wow Sasuke, she does not like you." Suigetsu said.

"Of course she doesn't, he hurt her mommy so she wants to tear him limb from limb. Isn't that right baby?" I said in a baby voice rubbing her ears.

"You still have Kurayami?" Sasuke questioned.

"Of course I do! What kind of person would I be if I didn't have her?! I love Kurayami stupid, you should know that. Even if she does get on my nerves."

"She always got on your nerves."

"Aw he still loves you, can I eat him?" Kurayami said.

"Kurayami, shut up and no you can't eat him.......................yet."

"You can understand her?" Karin said.

"Yeah, the Kira clan can talk to animals. We should get going, come on Kurayami."

"Wait, you're seriously bringing her with us?" Sasuke questioned.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you never saw Kurayami and I train. Sucks for you, but she's very powerful so of course she's coming."

We then packed our stuff, checked out, and walked towards the lightning village. When we got there we needed to find the Jinchuuriki so we went to interrogate some ninja. We found one and ambushed him. Suigetsu used his epic water thingy to hold him down.

"So where's this eight tails?" Suigetsu questioned.

"Don't underestimate our clan...I've no intention of telling anything to the likes of you! No one in the Yotsuki clan will ever betray our comrades that's-" He said.

Sasuke walked up and used his Sharingan to put him in a genjutsu.

"That's enough, Suigetsu. Sasuke's using his genjutsu." Karin said.

"Man, and I was just about to have my fun tormenting him....." Suigetsu said walking towards us.

"Tell me where the eight-tails is." Sasuke ordered.

"In the lightning cloud gorge training." He answered.

Before he could answer he fainted.

"Shit," Sasuke said.

"He has eight swords on his right shoulder, on his right shoulder there's a tattoo that says iron and on his left cheek there are bull horns." I said.

"And how do you know that?" Karin questioned.

"I read his mind." I answered.

"And you were reading it this whole time?!"

"Yeah,"

"WHY DID YOU MAKE SASUKE AND SUIGETSU GO THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE!" Karin screamed.

"Because it's entertaining." I answered.

"Let's go," Sasuke said.

"Geez those eyes are getting way to rigged...you're really getting on my nerves." Suigetsu thought.

"Wow....you're getting way to cool Sasuke, Mariah us annoying I hope we get rid of her soon." Karin thought.

"Nice place fells like I can suppress my urges. I can really calm down here." Juugo thought.

"So is that white haired guy the one you've been with?" Kurayami questioned.

"Yup,"