A night out

(AN: this is my first fanfiction so I hope you enjoy.)
You and Andy had only been dating for a year now but that didn't mean that all of his fans didn't already think you were the cutest thing ever. You constantly got tweets and emails asking question about the two of you. One particular email caught your eye. It said
"hello (y/n), my name is Erin I live in Clinton,Utah. I was just emailing you to see if you would be willing to bring Andy with you and come answer some questions for my YouTube channel. If you can please email me back letting me know.
-Erin "
After reading the email you called Andy who was out with some of his friends,CC and Ashly.
"Hey (y/n),everything ok?" Andy said when he answered the phone.
"Ya,everything is fine. I was just going through my emails and I got one from a fan and.......you know what I will just send you the email and you can read it and tell me what you think." You said
"Ok,I will read it later but I should go right now Ashley keeps bugging me. god he's annoying sometimes." Andy said
"Ok. Love you" you said then he said love you back and hung up.
--------------time skip to after Andy gets home----
You had fallen asleep while waiting for Andy. It was 2 freaking A.M. Where the hell is he?you woke to the sound of the door opening and closing then tiptoeing across the squeaky floor. Andy walked over to you and then noticed you were asleep.
Andy's POV
When I left the party that I went to with the guys I didn't check the time but I thought it wasn't to late. I drove to (y/n's) house and quietly opened and closed the door in case she was asleep. I then walked over to the couch to see her indeed asleep so I grabbed a blanket and layed it over her and quietly left.
Your POV
Andy had put a blanket over me and left and I fell asleep not a minute later. When I woke up I walked into the kitchen to make breakfast and then realized that my phone was still in the living room. I started to get phone paranoid and then ran to grab my phone. When I picked it up I had a bunch of missed calls from my friend (f/n), 57 to be exact, along with 20 voicemails.