Twenty three

Calum missed Luke so fucking much. He missed Luke's cuddles, kisses, his hugs, and his touch. He was at a party right now. Michaels party actually. He was drinking his 3rd drink of alcohol right now. Going on to his fourth. Basically he was desperate for someone's touch. He was sober until his sixth drink. He wanted to stay loyal to Luke, but he was so desperate for someone's touch. He kept thinking about Luke. Luke never left his mind, he was craving his touch.

The party started an hour ago and he was drunk. Not even a little bit, but a lot. He fucked up already. He told Luke he wasn't ever going to touch alcohol let alone drink it. He didn't realize he was crying until a girl came up to him. "Hey cal are you okay?" She asked. He wiped his tears and nodded. "Okay. Want me to take you home?" She asked. "Yeah I'd like that." He smiled.

They sat in silence the whole way there. "Thank you for the ride home Shyanne." He thanked. "No problem Cal." Then she drove off. His mum was home but asleep since it was 2 in the morning. Calum's mum was still strict about him drinking, but they worked out a compromise. Calum stumbled up stairs and just literally fell on his bed. He knocked out right on the spot.

***

Calum woke up at 3 in the afternoon with a pounding headache. He had 5 missed FaceTimes from Luke and 10 missed messages from Luke. 3 text messages from his mum saying she has Mali and took her to the mall to get new clothes. His mum left him pain killers and a glass of water. He didn't want to FaceTime Luke at the moment because his face was all greasy and disgusting. There were bags under his eyes and only Luke and his mum knew he only gets those bags when he's been drinking and he doesn't want to be a fucking douche bag to his boyfriend who's too precious for this would who's too sensitive for Calum who's too good for Calum, but Luke truly loves Calum and Calum truly loves Luke.

Plus, Calum couldn't even call Luke right now he was working. Well, that's what Calum thinks. The whole time zone is confusing to him. He got up and made him some cereal. Even though it was 3 in the afternoon almost 4. Then, Luke FaceTimed him. "Shit!" Calum exclaimed, knowing he still had bags under his eyes. He didn't have time to cover it up so he was just going to deal with it and he was hoping Luke wouldn't notice.

"Hey babe." Calum mumbled. "Cal... have you been drinking?" Luke asked with a frown. "Yes...yes I have. I'm so sorry." Calum said. Luke sighed,"But... you promised." "I-I know babe. It's a really bad baby that I have and I'm trying very hard to get over. I just needed something to get you off my mind I miss you so much and it's really hard for me to think." Calum said. "Well... try finding a new habit then." Luke shrugged. "That's the problem, I don't know what to pick." Calum tells Luke. "Just try finding some things, do it, then if you like it keep doing it." Luke said. "Alright...anyways why aren't you in work yet?" Calum asked. "Umm... It's my break, you know in between classes." Luke told him. "Oh right, I'm still getting used to the time zone." Calum smiled. Luke laughed lightly. "I gotta go back to class, I'll call you on my way to work. I love you." Luke smiled. "I love you too babe." Then they hung up. Calum knows Luke is trying so hard not to go off on him for drinking. He could just sense it. Calum wanted to give Luke something because Luke missed him, so Calum found his old teddy bear up in the attic. Calum took it everywhere he went and he means everywhere, well, until he was 10. He also would sleep with it because he was scared of the dark and he missed his mum whenever she went to work. Calum also wrote a note as to why he gave him a teddy bear.

Luke,

I bet you're wondering why I gave you my teddy bear, well, let me explain why. So when I was little, my mum she gave me a teddy bear, that one in the box. I literally took it everywhere and being the little weirdo I was I didn't really care if people were laughing at me. I also slept with it because I was scared of the dark, my teddy bear was the only thing that would make me sleep, I felt like it protected me from anything that was in the dark. Stupid? I know right. Also, when my mum went to work I held on to it tight because I was afraid someone would kidnap me. It was my favorite thing in the whole wide world. No seriously, I wouldn't let my mum wash it until she literally had to pry it from my hands when I was sleeping. Anyway, it was my favorite childhood toy. Please take really good care of it babe. I'm trusting you.