Three

When Calum told Luke that he was in danger that scared the shit out of them. He was always aware of his surroundings and looking at the people around him. He would remind himself that Calum is coming in 3 days. Luke picked up his hot chocolate and took a sip. He was at the café at his college. Then, he saw Edward. Luke gasped, eyes wide. He grab a random book in his bag and opened it to a random page, making sure it covered his face so Edward wouldn't see him. To his luck, Edward walked past Luke.

He decided it was time to go back to his dorm. So when he did get up everything in his book bag fell out. Which, caused people to look at him, including Edward. Fuck his clumsiness. Of course Luke didn't say that, he doesn't swear. Never had in his life. He doesn't like it when Calum does it, but he knows he can't change him. Plus, Luke likes him the way he is. Anyway, Edward helped him pick up his stuff. Luke was flustered, frantically shoving his stuff in his bag. "Why the rush babe?" Edward smirked. "N-no reason." Luke gulped. "What? Are you scared of me?" Edward breathed into Luke's face. Luke took another gulp. "I-I need to go." He said rushing to his dorm. He's never been that scared since the first time Calum approached him. Luke's glad that Calum did walk up to him.

He arrived at his dorm, sighed, and sat on the bed. A few minutes later he heard his door open and then shut. He thought it was his roommate, Zachary, but it wasn't. "Zach, I need your help." He spoke, he turned it was Edward. "Wha-what are you doing here?" Luke asked, frightened clear in his voice. He sat next to him. "Are you scared of me?" Edward asked, getting up close to his face. Luke didn't say anything, instead he made a run for the door. Edward locked it which made it slow him down. When he opened it, Edward placed a hand on it and slammed it shut. "Where are you running to babe?" Edward chuckled. Luke stayed quiet. "Oh come on. Don't be like that." Edward caressed his face. "Don't touch me." Luke said in an ever so softly voice. "What was that?" Edward said, cupping his ear. "I said: Don't touch me!" Luke screamed. Luke went for a punch and nailed him right in the face. It caught Edward off guard. He stumbled back a little bit.

"You bitch!" He yelled and swung a punch at Luke. Since Edward has much more power than Luke, it made an impact on Luke. He fell to the ground. But, Luke, he put up a fight. He grabbed Edwards leg and brought him to the ground. Luke stood up and kicked Edward in the stomach repeatedly. Luke began to grow tired which made him slow. That's when Edward got him. Now, Edward began kicking him. "How do you like it bitch?!" He spat. Luke coughed up blood. "I'm done with you." Edward said giving one last kick to his stomach and leaving the dorm.

He Skype'd Calum.

"Babe! What happened?! Are you okay?! Was this Edward?! I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" Calum screamed through the computer screen. "I-I need you here with me C-Calum. I'm--I'm scared." Luke cried. "I know princess. I'll be there, soon." Calum said. "I love you so so much okay. Once I get there I will never leave your side." Calum promised. Luke nodded, "I love you too." Then they hung up. Luke's roommate showed up. "Hey I just saw Edward with blood on his face and-- what happened to you!?" Zachary asked. "Edward." Luke shrugged. "Oh, I'll beat him up for you." Zach said, cracking his knuckles. "But, right now, I'll clean you up." He said bringing Luke to the restroom.

***

After a couple hours Luke's bruises were forming slowly. He had hoped he made an impact on Edward Luke he did to him. But, Luke is very lanky. His arms aren't the best. But, he tried. He tried hard enough to the point where is arm was sore. Calum Skype'd him.

"Hi my precious baby boy. How are you doing?" He exclaimed. "I'm doing good. A few bruises and my arm is sore but I'm hanging in there." Luke smiled. "That's good baby. I'm sure Zach patched up your cuts very good. I'll take care of you when I get there. Soon very soon." Calum smiled. Luke smiled bigger. "Now, I have to go and do homework. Got classes tomorrow." Calum groaned. "Me too babe. Me too." Luke chuckled. "I love you I'll talk to you later." Calum said. "I love you too bye." They hung up and they both went to finish their homework.

***

It was finally Saturday in the late afternoon and Luke was very excited to see Calum. He just didn't know when he was coming. He got ready to see the love of his life. Zachary was gone for the weekend and he was confused when his door open and closed. Luke thought it was Calum but it was Edward again.

"So I hear you're getting ready to meet your boyfriend." He said. Luke saw that Edward had a bruise on his right cheek where Luke punched him. Luke was always nervous when it came to Edward. He's always been since the day Calum told him he was in danger.

"Uh, y-yeah. He's coming from Australia." Luke finally answered. "Uh huh. I see." Edward spoke taking a step to Luke. "He won't be happy when he finds out." He smirked. "Find out about what?" Luke asked, confused yet scared. "This." He said. Then, he smashed his lips to Luke's. Luke whimpered at the rough contact. It was far from Calum's. Calum knew to be gentle with him because Luke was petite.

Luke was so taken back at what Edward did that he didn't hear the door open. "Luke?!" He heard. He pushed Edward off and saw a very hurt Calum standing in the doorway. "I-it's not what it looks like." Luke frantically shook his head. Calum shook his head and came up to Edward. He swung a punch to his face and threw him out of the room.

Calum didn't speak to Luke. He went to the restroom. Luke was right behind him. He held the door open. Calum was so hurt and angry that he didn't notice when he slammed the bathroom door that he slammed it on Luke's fingers. Luke gave out a squeal. He slid down the wall and clutched his fingers to his chest and sobbed.

He then felt him being lifted to the bathroom counter. Calum finally found the gauze and wrapped it carefully around Luke's fingers. Calum felt Luke staring at him, Calum couldn't find it in him to look up. "Calum, can I explain, please?" Luke asked. Calum nodded. "I-I was getting ready so I can see you and Edward came in and he just did it. I was caught off guard." Luke told him.

Calum just exited the bathroom. Luke jumped down from the counter. "Please Calum. I-I need you. Y-you take care of me. Y-you have been there for me. I-I love you." Luke sobbed. "Babe, stop crying. I-I believe you." Calum said because he didn't like the sound of Luke crying. "It won't happen again I promise. I just need you." Luke said. Calum hugged Luke.

"Don't worry my baby boy. I'm here and I will always be here. Now, let me see your bruises." Calum said. Luke nodded and lifted his shirt. Calum saw the black and blue bruises forming on his stomach. "Oh baby, are you okay?" Calum asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Luke bit his lip. "I-I'm so sorry I couldn't be there." Calum said, tears brimming his eyes.

"Babe, it's okay. You're here now. Let's do something. Let's go to the café, yeah?" Luke suggested. Calum smiled and kissed his lips.

-

They were sitting at a table, laughing at some weird thing Luke brought up. They were laughing so much they forgot why they were laughing.

Calum was staying for at least 3 or 4 days. They went back to Luke's dorm and got ready for bed because of the stupid time zone their times were way off.

"Babe, I love you so much. Please don't ever forget that." Calum said. "I won't and I love you too Cal. Good night." Luke said. "Night baby." Calum said giving Luke a kiss.