Nine

Luke was ecstatic that he got Calum back. He woke up in the hospital and Calum was still sleeping by his side. Luke smiled because he got the love of his life back. He hoped nothing and no one will tear them apart again. Calum soon woke up and Luke wasn't paying attention. He was zoned out day dreaming and thinking like he normally does. Calum gave Luke's hand a squeeze and Luke looked at Calum smiling. "Good morning Cal." Luke spoke. "Good morning babe. I'm so glad I get to call you that again." Calum smiled.

Luke was happy with Calum then his smiled faded when he remembered he was on suicide watch and he had to stay at the hospital for a couple more days. He hated it. Luke sighed. Calum wanted to ask, but the doctor walked in. "Oh good, you're awake. We need to inject something so we know that the bleach is fully flushed out of you." The doctor said. "Luke?" Calum whispered. Yes Luke did cut and drink bleach. Calum didn't know about the bleach, he was hurt when he found out like that.

"I'll be right back with my supplies." The doctor said and left. "Y-you drank bleach?" Calum asked. "Yeah. I'm sorry you found out that way." Luke apologized. "It's fine, but please don't do that again. I love you so much." Calum kissed his temple. The doctor came in and set everything up. "Okay Luke, it might hurt. It'll take a few seconds. Nothing to worry about." The doctor reassured. Luke nodded. To Luke, it did sting, but not to the point where he cried. After the doctor was done, he put a bandaid on it. "Okay, that should kick in with in an hour or so." He told them. "If you feel off in anyway let me know." He said, Luke nodded and he left. "I hate this hospital. I hate all hospitals in fact." Luke laughed. "It's not so bad." Calum said. Luke was going to say something, but there was an earthquake.

Luke couldn't move because all of the wires attached to him. Calum knew part of the building was going to collapse. He couldn't let anything happen to Luke so he went on top of Luke covering him from anything falling.

When it was over Calum got off and got all of the debris off. "Are you okay babe?" Calum asked. "Yeah, thank you." He said. "You're welcome babe." Calum said. The doctor came in every room checking if everyone was okay. "Calum are you okay?" Luke asked. Calum nodded. Luke felt like he was cut up, but then there was no big pieces that fell so Calum was alright. "Calum, I want to go home, or at least back to my dorm." Luke said. "I know babe, but they said only one more day." Calum reassured. "But there's nothing to do." Luke whined. "I know. But it's a hospital what can you do?" Calum said. "Take me outside." Luke said. "Okay." Calum said. Luke sat up. Taking the tubes out of him hoping it won't effect anything.

Calum helps him in the wheelchair and we go outside. It's nice to go outside. Luke thought. He hasn't done that in a while. Calum wheeled them to a bench. "How'd you know I was in the hospital?" Luke asked. "I called and the person on the phone explained it. So I jumped on the plane over here." Calum tells him. "Did I take you away from school or anything?" Luke asked. "Of course not. I'll always be here for you." Calum smiled. "Well, I'm really glad you're here with me." Luke said. "Me too." Calum said.

***

Luke is finally back at his dorm, which he trashed and it was still like that. "Luke did you do this?" Calum asked. He nodded. "I was frustrated." He shrugged. "About what?" Calum asked. "About our skype call." He said. "Oh." Calum said. "It's alright. I was probably going to do it at some point anyway." Luke shrugged. "You know I love you so much. I never stopped." Calum said, caressing Luke's cheek. "I never stopped either." Luke shyly smiled. Calum brought his lips to Luke's. Their connection and spark, reunited once again. Once they parted they both smiled. "I'm just glad that you're my boyfriend. I wouldn't want any other person." Luke said. "And I have something for you." Calum said. He got his present for Luke from his pocket. It was a promise ring.

Calum was afraid that Luke would get teased because he had a ring because its more for girls but then he realized its 2016. When he opened the box Luke gasped. "This is a promise ring. I know we made mistakes we regret in the past and there are some things we wish we hadn't done, but in the end you're still the person I love. You're the person that takes up the most in my heart and I know that one day you are the person I am going to marry. You are the person I want to wake up in the morning to make my morning even better. I love you so fucking much Luke, even after all we've been through, you're the one that I care about. No other guy or girl can change the way I feel about you. You have stole my heart and it was such a honor to have my heart stolen by you. I love you so much babe." Calum smiled.

Luke was tearing up from his sentimental speech. He held out his hand and Calum slipped the ring on. They kissed and they knew that each other loved both of them the same amount. Luke always knew he wanted to marry Calum even though Calum isn't the perfect person, Luke doesn't want a perfect person. He wants Calum and only Calum. Calum was the only person that helped Luke through his nightmares and every single thing he went through in his life.

Calum and Luke we're basically perfect for each other. Opposites attract. They love each other so much that they could care less about what people think about them. They protect each other with what they have. Luke can't do a lot because he's smaller than Calum and Calum thinks it's cute because he loved it when Luke tried to do it. But, in the end Calum always did it because he's more 'manly' than Luke.

They still love each other. "Calum this is so thoughtful. I love it so much. Thank you! Luke exclaimed. "I thought you would." Calum smiled. "How much was it? I don't want you paying a lot on me?" Luke asked. Calum rolled his eyes playfully. "Babe, stop worrying about it. Don't worry. I got it." Calum said, putting his hand on top of Luke's, complete enveloping Luke's hand.

Sorry for the shitty ending for this chapter. The next chapter will have a better ending.