Ch.3

"Dirk..! Hey are you okay?!" He shouted.

"Jake.....just..get away from me...I...I'm not...too cool right now...."

"I can get you to the hospital just-" Dirk grabs his arm and looks dead at him from behind his shades.

"No. I'll be fine....just go ahead inside.."

"D..Dirk....."

"Listen...t..to me Jake...please...." he pleads.

Jake clenches his fists tightly and slowly steps away.

"Can I...atleast call someone....?" He asks.

"D...Dave...my younger bro...." he tosses his phone to him.

Jake picks it up and quickly looks through the contacts list and calls dave.

"Yo,"

"Is this Dirk's brother?"

"Yes....who is this?"

"I..I'm jake English and Dirk is feeling quite ill can you come and get him?" I said.

"Shit...uh I'm coming..where are you?"

"The beach shore, a two story white house you shouldnt miss it,"

"Alright thanks I'm coming," he says and hangs up. Jake turns to Dirk who was clutching his stomach tightly.

'Dirk..just...what exactly is the matter with you?' he thought as he sat down the phone and slowly stepped back like he was told to do. Dirk couldn't hold himself back any longer. He snarls and slowly turns to Jake.

"D..Dirk...?"

"J..jake....." he holds his hand over his mouth as he speaks hiding his fangs behind it. Just as Dirk feels ready to pounce a truck pulls up and Dave walks out. He runs over to the two and helps Dirk up.

"Dude no let's get you home...come on...thanks Jake..." he helps Dirk walk to the truck.

"D..Dave but..." he turns slowly to jake.

"Go on home okay chap? If you're feeling ill you need to rest," Jake says with a smile. Dirk looks down a bit, but nods and turns back around. Jake's smile turns upside down as he watched them go. He had just met the one he had had a crush on for the past couple of years, but under an unhealthy circumstance. He had hoped for something more different.

"Maybe next time," he says to himself with a sigh. Tomorrow is another day. He heads back inside and decides to call it a night.

In Dirk's truck, Dave and Dirk sit in silence just as they pull up to their home.

"So the first human you see and it's Jake English," Dave says.

"Yeah...."

"The same one from online?"

"Yup,"

"Same one that watches dumb movies like john?"

"Yup,"

"The same one that you have a crush on,"

"Jesus fucking Christ man, yes!" Dirk shouts as he slams the door of his truck.

"Relax man," Dave says with a laugh as he pats his shoulder while helping him into the house.

The blonde sighs,"Hard to do so when I'm practically close to dying man,"

"I know..." as the two walk in Dirk feels his stomach growl even more, and his throat becomes even drier.

"I got you," Dave says. He sets Dirk on the couch and goes into the fridge pulling out a bag filled with the humanly blood fluid.

"Where did you get that?"

"It's not human blood, I collected a good amount of animal blood just in case," he hands it to Dirk. "Here drink it and it should last you a good two to three days,"

"Gee very helpful," he says with a sigh, but drinks it anyway. Somehow the two always manage to get by within each month, but it would never last long.

From far away, a pair of eyes watched the two blondes carefully through a scope, and cursed when they went inside. With no visuals on the two, he was left to retreat.

"Striders huh...and they got close to the English and Crocker families...hmm....could those families be cooperating with them?" He snarls and walks away.

"Interesting yet fucking annoying," he says as he leaves the area with a dark intent in mind.