Chapter 45 •

WILLOW'S POV
where was I?

I tried to stand up as I was sitting down... but I couldn't.

I looked down and saw the ropes around my waist tying me to the chair. I saw ropes tying my feet to the two individual legs. And my arms, I could feel the rope piercing my skin.

I try to scream but around my mouth is a gag.

Oh shit.

"There's no point trying to escape, Willow," the voice of Jack speaks out, "You're trapped in here. And there is no. Way. Of. Getting. Out."

I shake my head franticly to try to move the gag but all it does is make my head feel even more dizzy.

"Stop moving and you will survive a lot longer," a new voice warns. Elliot.

I want to scream out for help. Any help. I try hard to scream but through the gag it came out muffled meaning it was useless.

I was useless.

Elliot walked over to me from another side of the room and squatted in front of me. He moved his head behind my head and removed the gag. I took the chance and screamed, "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!"

"That mouth is really going to get you in some really deep shit one day," Elliot says as he slaps me across the face.

"Please just let me go..." I almost beg.

"What did I say earlier? Don'g beg," Elliot says.

"Look. Let me go and... and we can forget this happened. I.... I won't call the police... I won't tell anyone what you did-"

"And you expect us to believe that?" Jack questions, "With you having a older brother and boyfriend that hate the guts out of me and Elliot, why should we believe you?"

"Wait. Elliot! You saved me from them that one time!"

"You should open your eyes up more," Elliot says, "It was all set up. If we got you to trust me... kind of... and save you from them, you might think I was somewhat good. Then you will follow me. And it worked."

I was so stupid.

How did I not realise this was a fucking set up.

It was so ironic it was Elliot that turned up and it was not someone else.

I look down. I was annoyed and pissed of with myself for being so stupid.

"Please..." I beg, shaking my head, "Please..."

"No," Elliot says crossing his arms before unfolding then and slapping me across the face once again.

I keep my mouth shut, not wanting to attract even more conflict from the pair of them but turned out that didn't work because next thing I knew I had been un-tied and being pressed up against a cold metal wall with Jack at my throat, "You're still a monster Willow Lester. You always have and always will be."

I try to push him off me, his nails digging into my neck. I kick at his legs and use my arms to try to push him away from me.

"No point trying to escape, Lester," Elliot snarls as he leans against the wall next to where I was struggling to take in air, "You're too weak to get past us two."

Jack lets go of me and I fall onto the floor before Elliot winds me in the chest, "Let's face it Willow. You'll be dead before your friends or the police find you. That is, if they do come and try to find you."

•••

Only a couple more chapters to go till the end! And then the sequel!

Ok, I'm thinking of writing another book (IDK WHY!) but I was wondering what kind of things you would want?

Dan and Phil related? About another youtuber? When they are at school?

I promise I will (at some point) go back to my secrets with Jaspar book...

I just need some inspiration

Anyway, bye x