Chapter 1 • "Move to London"

Hi I am Willow Lester - yeah, I'm Phil Lester's sister. I have a YouTube channel like my brother; WillowsCorner. It has about 2'500'000 subs which is pretty good.

I live with my mom. Yeah, I am only 18 and still with my mom... dad died just after I was born and then Phil moved out five years ago to be with Dan in London. I'm still up north. But mom's sick. So sick that she is in hospital...

•••

It is 2am and mom is lying in the hospital bed. Her eyes are open like slits and her hand is cold in mine. My eyes are red and puffy from crying and I am shacking.

"I want you to listen," my mom said to me, "You are a strong girl Willow. You are perfect and no-one can change that. You hear me? Perfect-" she coughs violently again, "Can you call Philly?" She manages to say.

I smile weakly at the name she had given my brother and get out my phone. I click Phil's name quickly and put it to my ear. Within five rings, Phil picked up, "Willow it's 2am!" My brothers groggy just-woken-voice says to me.

"Phil... it's mom..." I say. I hear a sharp gasp and slowly I put the phone on speaker and put it on moms bed, squeezing her hand which I feel is colder than before.

That's a bad sign...

"You two are the best children I have ever had," mom says as she squeezes my hand weakly, "and I couldn't wish for anyone else to be my children. You are the thing that kept my heart going but now it's time I left my pain..."

"Mom..." Phil's voice was so quiet it was like a whisper, "D-don't say th-that..."

"I love you two and look after each other and remember I love you..."

"We love you too mom..." me and my brother say in sync.

"i'm so proud of your achievements, my amazing kids-" My mom smiles at me before her eye lids flutter and suddenly a long constant beep goes off from the machine next to her, "MOM!" I yell. I hug her close to my chest and I cry out, yelling her name over and over again, wanting her to wake up... but she's dead. I cried harder as I pull her tighter into my grip, begging her now to open her eyes.

But nothing works.

My brother says nothing on the end of the line, but you can hear him sniffling and crying. Doctors come in and quickly grab my phone before they push me back away from mom.

"She's gone Phil..." I whisper, taking the phone off speaker as I am then told to go outside, and I put the phone to my ear.

"I-I..." He can't speak. He is crying so much. I hear him cry and it makes me cry too. Phil never cries. And if it does, its a rare occurrence.

"Phil?" I hear another voice from the end of the line. Dan... I felt my cheeks burn up. I may or may not have a crush on him...

"Phil what's wrong?" Dan's voice becomes louder as he gets closer to my brother.

"Mom..." That's all Phil can say before he breaks into more tears.

I feel so sympathetic for Phil... and Dan must be so confused. "What's gone on Willow?" Dan's voice startles me. I feel more tears and then I burst into tears too.

"Oh god two Lester's are crying..." I think the realisation hit him. After all, he knew our mom was quiet sick, "Has... has something happened to your mom..."

"She's dead Dan..." I cry, "She's dead..."

"I'm so sorry..." his voice seemed as though it cracked too, "I'm so, so, so sorry..." I hear more sniffles. Is Dan...

"Are you... are you crying Dan?" I ask, wiping my tears away from my cheeks.

"Ye..." Dan sniffs, "Look, I'm a go make pancakes for Phil..." the thought of pancakes makes my stomach growl. I haven't eaten a proper meal in a week, and not a single bit of food since Friday, three days ago, when mom was first admitted here, "But I'm going to give Phil his phone back."

"Ok..." I say as I see a doctor head in my direction.

"Move to London Willow... move in with me..." That's all Phil said.

"What?" I say. The doctor comes up to me.

"I'm sorry for the loss of your mom," the doctor says and walks away swiftly.

"Who was that?" Phil asks.

"Just a doctor saying sorry for our loss... but wait, you want me to move to London?" I ask, wiping my eyes with my free hand.

"Yes..." Phil was still sniffling but not as much as before, "You might be the only family I have close to me left... and I... I don't want you all the way up north by yourself. Tomorrow... or today actually, me and Dan will get the train up there to you and we will pack and you will come live with us... ok?"

I nod, "Okay..."

"Look, Willow I've gotta go..."

"No... don't leave me Phil..." I say, "I-I'm a mess and I need someone to talk to as I walk home or I'll break down in the middle of the street..."

"Fine, I'll stay on the line until you get home. But then promise me you'll have a sleep and eat something..."

"Ok..." and then I pick myself off the ground after I seem to have sliden down one if the walls by mom's ward. i leave the hospital, whispering, "Bye mom," as I pass the window in her ward and I catch a glimpse of two doctors covering up mom with white sheet over her and wheel her away, out the room.

•••

CHAPTER ONE COMPLETE!

Yeah it was kinda depressing i know...

Plus, in this book, lets ignore Martin. Like, I'm sorry Martin but *sighs* there will only be two Lester's in this book; Willow and Phil.

Hannah x