Chapter 44 •

DAN'S POV
I run with Charlie along the streets, trying to catch up with the van. Joe was here to after he heard us yelling.

I was tired and my lungs were burning. I wanted to stop... but I couldn't. I had to keep going...

"Guys... it's gone..." Charlie says, stopping, Joe stopping too.

"NO!" I cry, "WE HAVE TO CARRY ON! I HAVE TO FIND HER!"

"Dan you're exhausted! Stop!" Charlie grabbed my arm.

Stopping made the dizziness spin around me even more as I staggered back a bit. Charlie came and held my shoulders, keeping me from falling, "Joe, can you call Pj please to pick us up?"

"Yeah," Joe says putting his phone to his ear, "Hey Pj it's me-"

Charlie sits me down in the curb and I put my head in my hands, "I'm such a bad boyfriend... I should have followed her... I should have ran quicker... I should have-"

"Dan, stop! It- as much as you blame yourself for all of this... it's not your fault!"

"What am I meant to do then?" I ask, looking at Charlie, "Who am I meant to blame?"

"Blame them. They're the selfish ones for taking her. And we have to call the police..."

"Oh my god..." I look at Charlie as Joe sits down next to me and puts a supporting arm around me, "Phil... H-he will be distraught when he finds out that she's been taken and him and Ashley have just gone on honey-moon and-"

I look at Joe, "What do I do?"

"We'll call him in the morning," Joe says as the moon shines dimly, "Then he has time to get there and we can go to the police about this."

"Yeah..." I say, rubbing the back of my neck.

We hear a car stop and we see the window roll down. Pj.

"What's gone on?"

"We'll explain in the car," Charlie says as him and Joe lift me up by the shoulders. I still felt really dizzy and out of breathe as I was sat in the front seat.

Pj begins to drive, "So whats gone on?"

I frown, "Willow... someone came to 'visit' her... turned out they ended up kidnapping her..."

"Dan..." Pj looked at me from the side, still looking at the road kind of, "I..."

"Don't say anything... its ok," I say.

When we get back there was a group of people. I was only just keeping on my feet as I was still feeling dizzy. Pj came and put his arm around me and looked at Charlie and Joe, "You two take care of these lot. Tell them. I'm taking Dan to his room."

The two of them nod, and then Pj is taking me to his room, "You ok Dan?"

I shake my head, "No... m-my girlfriends g-gone..."

We get to my room and Pj opens the door, "I'm going to leave you here Dan... call me if you need me."

I nod and then the door closes.

I have to tell Phil.

Fuck waiting till morning. I have to tell him now.

I take my phone and with a shaky hand, press Phil's contact.

It rang four times before Phil's cheery voice rang through

"Hey Dan how ar-"

I cut him off. I couldn't stop myself.

"Phil. Help."

•••

PHIL'S POV
What.

Was.

Going

On?

"Dan... what's going on?" I could hear him crying on the end of the phone. Buckets probably as the noise of his crying seemed... un human?

"I-i-it's W-Willow..." he stuttered out.

"What? What the hell has happened?"

"She... she was k-kidnapped..."

I think I stopped breathing. I dropped my phone. "Babe?" Ashley shook me as I stuttered out, looking at Ashley, tears flowing down my face, "Willows been... kidnapped..."

"WHAT?!" Ashley exclaims. She picks uo the phone and puts it to her ear, "Daniel James Howell tell me who. Tell me when. Tell me how."

She put the phone in front of us and on speaker. I didn't care the driver could hear.

I didn't give two shits because back home, my sister was missing.

"Who... it was Elliot..."

"Elliot as in our Elliot we know?" I ask

"Ye..."

"Fucking twat..." I whisper.

"When... about two hours ago and how... Elliot came to visit her only she didn't know... and told me not to come with her... Phil I should have followed her! I should have ran faster I should have..."

I learn forward to the driver, "Turn around. Go back."

"Sir it will double your money and we are almost at your hotel-"

"I don't care! Turn the fuck around!" I snap.

the driver sighs before turning around and heading off towards the airport again.

"Phil don't come back... its your honeymoon..."

"Honeymoon can wait," I say, "I want to find my sister."

"Yeah, Dan this is way more important. This is my best friend, Phil's sister and your girlfriend we are on about. And we are coming home no matter what you say."

"Ok... but I'm paying for you two to have a holiday together when this shit is back to normal." Dan says, "And I had just given her the promise ring Phil..."

The promise ring. Dan had me help him find that ring out for my sister. He had Joey tell him about the crystals on it too which was cute I guess but the promise ring was something Dan had wanted to do for Willow since they began dating.

What a coincidence the day Dan gave her the ring, she went missing.

•••

The next chapter!

Honestly I am really enjoying writing this bit... and I know you will like it in the end.

Maybe...

Probably not.

Hannah x