Chapter 32 •

ASHLEY'S POV
They were wrecks.

Pacing up and down mine and Phil's room with there heads down. Phil was quite but Dan being Dan was talking to himself quietly about it all.

Phil stopped before picking up a cushion and throwing it at a high speed at an empty wall, anger shooting through his body at all costs.

We had to find Willow: to save Dan and Phil's sanity.

I stand up and hug Phil, "We should go find her..."

"We can't... we're locked in."

"What about the window?" I suggest.

"Aunt Cass would go mental-"

"But this is your sister Phil!"

"GUYS!"

We look at Dan who had his phone to his ear, "Where are you Willow?"

"He is on the phone to her! Where is she!" Phil cries.

"What - Willow dont go there! - Wh - Willow! - I'm trying to protect you - What do you mean he's changed? He hurt you!"

"Who's changed?" Phil asks.

Dan covers the microphone with his hand, "Luke."

"Luke? As in Luke the guy who beat up Willow and hurt her so bad she went to hospital Luke?" He asked.

He was angry.

Again.

"Maybe she'll be ok..." I try to say.

"HE'S A BAD PERSON!" Phil yells, making sure Willow hears.

That's when Dan sighs, "She ended the call."

•••

WILLOW'S POV
If Luke hadn't changed, why was he helping me out now?

He helped me when Benji went to attack me.

He helped me find somewhere decent to sleep.

The spare room was just how I remembered it. Baby blue with a single bed in the corner with a sofa and desk. It was comfortable. And it looked really cozy.

I heard a knock at the door as I fiddled with the hem of my pyjama bottoms, "Willow? Can I come in?"

I nod my head before realising Luke can't see me from the other side of the door, "Sure."

He walked in. He was in stripy pyjama bottoms and a white tank top.

He sat next to me on the bed, "You ok now?"

I look at him, "I guess so... I'm just so confused with everything."

He nods, "I don't blame you for being."

I hear my phone go off again, the tune of the generic iPhone ringer playing over and over again.

"You going to get that?" Luke asks.

I shake my head, "It'll be Dan and I'm not in the mood."

Luke goes over to my phone and pick it up, "It's Ashley."

"Don't answer it-"

"Hello?" He answered it.

Trust you Luke

"It's Luke - Willow's asleep right now. - what? - oh hey Phil - look, I have change - excuse me? - Did I see you or Dan or Ashley leave the house to come after her - or did any of you manage to save her from nearly getting rapped again by Benji - - - I'm not making it up! If Willow was awake you can ask her -"

"I'm awake," I say, playing along. I wanted to talk to Phil about it.

"Ok..." Luke passes the phone to me.

"Is that really true?" Phil asks before the phone even touches my ear.

"What's what true?" I ask, pretending ti be confused even though perfectly knew what he was on about.

"Benji ... trying to rape you again -"

In the background I could hear Dan yelling the words "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" angrily.

I sigh, "Yeah-"

"Where, when, what did he do and how long was it before Luke saved you?" Phil aksed.

"Where; by the alley at that Chinese take-away we always order from when we're here. When; about half an hour ago. What he did; he took my shirt off, gagged me and gave me five hickeys -"

"Five?!" I hear Dan cry, "What was he doing, viciously biting you?"

"Pretty much. And he had about ten minutes if you count when he came up and started talking to me." I finish.

"Willow - I-I'm so sorry! I should have been there!"

"Where are you anyway?" I ask.

"We're locked in the house," I hear Phil sigh.

"How can you be locked in the house you're in?" I ask.

"You can if Aunt Cass takes all the keys away from you and keeps them to herself," I hear Dan say.

"Oh yeah you're on speaker," Phil says.

"What about the window?" I ask.

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!" Ashley cries which causes me to giggle.

"Fine. We'll use the window. We'll take all our stuff, stay in a hotel tonight and then head home properly in the morning." Phil plans.

"Ok," Ashley says.

"Sure," Dan says.

"Does Luke live in the same place as he use to?"

I turn to look at Luke who was sitting at the desk chair looking at me, "Yeah."

DAN'S POV
We were quick to pack up all our stuff ready to escape this prison of a house. I head back to Phil's room with my black suitcase.

"I'll go out the window first," I say, as Ashley chucks me her car keys so I can open the boot of her car, "Chuck me down your luggage so I can pack it."

"I'll leave last so Ashley can start the engine, Dan climb back and as soon as I get in we can drive off." Phil says.

You could hear the excitement in his voice as he talked. It was as if he was 10 years old again and doing something he knew was 'bad'.

"Ok lets go," I say, smiling.

•••

The next chapter will be out either later tonight or tomorrow.

Oh and it's my birthday so we went to Pizza Hut and it was amazing(phil)😊

Hannah xx