Spying.

It was getting a bit boring without having anything to do, other than make sure Zane and Laurence don't kill each other. I really need to stretch my legs and let my cat-self out for a bit. I have a feeling that if I leave Zane alone here, he'll cause some trouble.

"Hey, Zay, I'm going to for a, um, walk. Do you want to join me?" I asked the boy, who was reading a book.

"Sure, as long no one sees us," he answered standing up.

"Yay! Meow I can let my predator instincts go," I pounced him with joy.

"Ugh..... Did you really have to do that?" He sighed.

"Sorry, I guess I got caught in the moment,"I giggled standing up and helping Zane, "now. I think I'll end up getting dinner on our walk."

Zane followed me as I attacked the prey maliciously. After I had put the best out of its misery I crawled to Zane with it in my mouth. I stared at him hoping he would see I was saying, "I got dinner". He looked at the corpse with disgust.

We heard voices and ran back before they could notice us.

"That was close," I panted.

"Why is there always someone in these forest?"Zane growled.

"Because they're beautiful and isolated from the real world," I giggled.

"Hey, you're a Meif'wa, right? You just be from Tu'La," Zane suggested.

"Nope! I'm from Su'Ma. Y'know, the fire kingdom?" I corrected.

"But, you don't look like a fire demon," he said in disbelief.

"Cause I'm only half, my mom was....fire demon. My dad was a Meif'wa. When I get really, really, really upset I can go into fire demon mode," I sassed.

"That's.... Interesting. I was hoping you were from Tu'La so you could help us figure out what they want," he sighed.

"Sorry I couldn't help with that. I'm sure we still could, if we did a bit of spying," I grinned.

Alex: 330 words. Hope mew guys like this. Enjoy my kittens!