New Beginnings

I saw something unusual. I saw someone outside the gates. Young, hopeless, and alone. Yet a werewolf, a child I could love.

I opened the gates to let them in, "what's your name child?"

"Eridani, mother!" The girl exclaimed.

"Did you call me mother?" I stared at her.

"Yea! I had to do some researching, but you're my biological mother!" She squeaked.

"How's that even possible?" I thought aloud.

"The werewolf amulet you bled onto all those years ago, well like, two to be exact!" She explained everything.

The amulet Zane gave me. The amulet me and Zane pricked our fingers on. Not only is this child simply mine. This child is mine and Zane's! It makes sense. She has Zane's crystal blue eyes. My natural blond hair. Medium tan skin.

"Eridani, like Eridani P, the star," I told myself.

"Yea! Also, I have a twin! Her name's Ginger!" Eridani was so energetic.

"Where is this ginger?" I looked around for this supposed twin.

"She went hiding in the bushes again! One second!" The girl went to a nearby bush.

Eridani pulled out a Meif'wa girl who has long red hair and baby blue eyes. I opened the gates and led the girls to our home.

"Gingy, Eridani, meet Joen. He's my... Uh," I introduced Joen.

"I'm her partner in crime." He fixed me.

"Yea, that's it! Joen these are my twin daughters..... Biological." I told him.

"How?!" He was as confused as I was.

"Long story short. A werewolf amulet," I explained.

"Who's the father?" He seemed a little, ticked.

"The father's, Zane," I sighed.

"Wait. You had children with Zane and never told me!" He yelled.

"I just found out today!" I yelled back.

Alex: 286 words. I'm dead. Been nose bleeding career of rps, y'know, travlyn.

Travis: wait what?

Alex: me and my friend were roleplaying Travis and Katelyn and they became a couple and started..... Doing stuff.

Katelyn: what kind of stuff?

Alex: lemon stuff.

Travis:*eyes gleam*

Katelyn:*flips a table into a window breaking it*no.

Alex: table-senpai no! Anyways. Enjoy my kittens!