Phoenix Drop Falls Again.

Sassy Shadow Knight Laurence's POV((this chapter is most likely just gonna be his point of view))

I had just told the village the devastating news. They all seem a little broken up, this was the second time they didn't have aph to lead them. Luckily, this time, no one was leaving.

"You said there was a blinding before they disappeared, right?" Asked Dante.

"Yea? So?"

"Well what if they're just in another realm, like the Irene's dimension?" He theorized.

"Iif they weren't to a different realm, why did Garroth's sword stay here?" I countered.

"You have a point. So, what are you going to do with the sword?"he asked.

"I'm going to keep it, it's the only thing of Garroth left," my eyes started water,"Dante. Can you please tell Cadenza that I'm leaving, and that she must not try find me again."

"Of course, I'm so sorry you had to see that travesty,"he walked away calmly closing the gate after him.

I stayed wandering the forest. Should i go to nether? Yes. Maybe I should just isolate myself in the forest. No. Okay, I'm going to isolate myself in the forest.

The leaves crunched underneath my feet as I ran further into the dark forest. I can't go to the nether, Garroth and Aph wouldn't have wanted that. I just, I need to recuperate for now.

Why won't you just go to the nether already?! There's no reason for you to stay here anymore.

Oh great, you're here again. I was trying to ignore you. I can't go there because I AM needed here. I need to stay here so I can get over this calling and have the ability to grieve over their lives, especially g-aph's.

Don't tell me you actually WANT to grieve over them.

I do. You can go suck it. After I get over this calling thing I won't have hear your stupid voice anymore.

I was so busy taking to THE VOICE that I fell into a hole dug at the roots of a tree. It was too dark to see anything, but I heard voices and kept quiet so I wouldn't get caught.

"Zane, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to slap you! How many times do I have to apologize?" A soft female voice whined.

"None, it was my tomfoolery that made you it," I heard a familiar voice say.

I heard a bit of laughter, laughter I would taught anywhere,"wow little brother. You got slapped pretty bad." Definitely, it's him.

I held in my tears. I walked down the dark hallway to a lit up room where five people stood. Zane was holding his cheek in pain. Garroth was smiling brightly. Aphmau was holding Aaron's arm as Aaron looked up at me. There was a girl that I didn't know looking at Zane with worry and guilt.

"W-why?" I asked.

"Laurence, I can explain," Garroth looked up at me after I spoke.

"So, that's his name," the girl spoke not even bothering to look my way,"of course it has to be him."

"Do you know him?"Zane asked the girl.

The girl shook her head and stepped closer to Zane, offering help with his cheek.

"Laurence, we had to fake our deaths,"Garroth began,"Eridani was after us."

"Who in the nether is Eridani?" I want believing it.

"That girl's niece," he pointed towards the girl, "she wants us to be actually dead. Including her."

"Who is that girl anyway?" I still am not believing it.

"Irene's protector. I didn't believe it myself, until I saw her markings."

"Fine. I believe you, but I'll have to disappear with you."

"W-w-why?" Garroth cut-quietly stuttered.

"If I don't, I'll tell the others. I can't control it. My emotions are out of my hands as well as what i say during that time."

"Alright. We seriously need to cover that hole now, we won't be able to care for eight people,"the girl said,"I'm Alexiah, it's nice to finally meet you, Laurence."

Alex: 678 words!! I really hope you enjoy my kittens. ((One way garrence happening with Laurence btw, still thinking about wether or not I'm going to put garroth onboard.))