Vampires

While sailing to O'kasis a storm occurred, I ended up badly hurt. I docked on a barren island so I could repair my ship and heal, major mistake.

Did I mention I had blood, everywhere?! Also, I wanted to drink every drop of it, new cravings. I hate being a shadow Knight, I have a urge to cut myself for my own blood every day! I finally fell into the temptation and started drinking my blood, some how, healing myself.

I noticed in the corner of my eye a figure, that ran away. I was filled with fear, what if they saw what I did? I quickly got up and sprinted to the figure and pounced it. Much faster and stronger than I usually can.

"What did you see?" I was straight to the point as my pupil became a slit and started turning blood red.

"I just saw you sitting there!" The boy scrambled.

"Oh, sorry. The name's Raven, just so you know," I got up, my eye returning to normal.

"Joen," the pale skinned boy said fixing his blond streaked hair, "what are you doing on vampire island?"

"Oh, that's what this place is? My ship, and myself, got wrecked in a storm," I explained.

"You look beautiful," he murmured out, "I mean, it doesn't look like you were in a wreck."

"Well, vampires can heal themselves, can't they?" I joked.

"You're a vampire too?! But you skin is so dark!" He exclaimed.

"I was joking. I'm a shadow Knight, actually." I grinned.

"Hey, you have a ship, right?" Joen looked at the ground.

"Yea, I'm heading to O'kasis, I kind of need one." I should really shut my trap.

"Could you take me with you?" His grey eyes were sparkling,"I could help repair the ship! "

I took a moment to think. This boy looked my age, although he was a vampire. His height and weight would be compatible, seeing his structure is similar to mine, a bit smaller, however.

"OK, but I'll only do you favors if you do me one in return. Also tell me why you're going to O'kasis," I answered.

"I want to run away, like my older sister told me to before she..... Was executed," his eyes went dull.

"Follow me," I walked in the direction of my ship.

Alex: 387 words, nice. So yea, my head canon, shadow Knights are similar to vampires, they live forever and drink their own blood to heal themselves.
Aphmau: you got the vampire idea from New Menu(New Moon)?
Alex: SHHHHHHyes. FYI I created Joen Renega writing this! He actually looks his age, but he acts childish, since he's a child vampire. He likes Alex, but she likes Zane, poor guy! I hope you enjoy my little kittens!

Princess Guardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें