Priest and Priestess

I had to get changed into my priestess dress before I went to lessons with Zane.

The dress was long, white, and beautiful. It had detailed trim, a black cross on the center, and sleeves longer than my arms.

Zane was waiting for me outside the castle, "ready to learn, my princess?"

I was afraid if I spoke to much or said the wrong thing I would be hurt or worse. So I simply nodded. It was the hardest for me to talk to older males back then, I couldn't even utter a word to my own brother, who, along with my mother, disappeared.

The thought of him, made me want to cry, it still does.

"C-chad" I whispered as every moment I sieve walking next to Zane the more he reminded me of my long lost brother, a tear swelled up in my eye.

"Who's Chad?" He asked me.

"Huh?! Oh, he's no one..." I sighed.

"Really?" Zane stared into my eye with his.

"He's my long lost brother, ok?" I blurted out.

"O-oh, I'm sorry" he apologized.

"It's ok, let's just do the lesson." I tried to move on.

The lessons went by incredibly fast, before I knew it, out was time for lunch. I started eating my cupcake by myself when Rebecca came over.

"Hey sis." She said as she sat down next to me.

"Hi, what's up?" I said forcing a smile.

"Well, princess lessons were boring, although guard training is fun." Rebecca took a bite of her cupcake.

"Ok, I'll make sure to remember." I said fishing my cupcake.

I looked down at the table and looked up to see Rebecca with about ten more cupcakes.

"You must really like sweets" I laughed.

"Yea, want some" she offered new a cupcake.

"Sure why not, cake." I giggled.

"Cake?" She tilted her head looking adorable with frosting on her face.

"It's what I'm nicknaming you, because you like cupcakes." I smiled.

"OK then, princess guard" she giggled.

We ate the rest of the cupcake, cleaned up, and walked to the kitchen. Before my mom disappeared, I would cook and clean with her. The kitchen smelled like a thousand pastries. We put aprons on over our dresses so we wouldn't ruin them with anything. ((Quick A/N right now as I right this I'm trying to dye my hair with kool-aid and its highly uncomfortably since I have short hair and little patience)) Zianna stepped in wearing an apron of her own.

"Hello, little girls. Today I'm gonna help you learn how to bake cupcakes." Zianna smiled.

"Yay!" Cake squeaked.

"Ok, to start we need the ingredients, these can vary upon recipes. Today we are going to be making the original vanilla cupcake." Zianna explained.

We continued to go through the steps of the banking process ending up with some delicious smelling cupcakes. Zianna told us we could decorate them how we want and easy them or give them away as we wish.

I made five cupcakes. One of them had black frosting with a teal heart, for Zane. Another was topped with purple frosting, for cake. I made one with white frosting and a red heart for Zianna. I made a blue one with a red cresent moon for cresent. And I left a black frosted one for myself.

Cake had made three cupcakes when I finished and was working on her fifth. The first looked like me, the second looked like Zianna, and the third looked like Garroth. The one she was making looked like cresent.

"What did you make." She said smiling finding the cresent one and starting her last one.

"I made a teal rose for Zane, a red heart for Zianna, a cresent moon for cresent, a probe frosted one for you, and a black frosted one for me." I uttered.

"We should go hand out our cupcakes" cake put down her frosting.

"O-ok" I said slightly worried,"can you help me carry mine, I don't want to drop mine. "

She nodded and helped me with my cupcakes, we handed out them one by one. I had my black cupcake, the one that looked like me and Zane's rose left when cake had her Garroth one left, she had eaten her others already.

I started walking towards Zane's room with the cupcakes in hand. I knocked on his door with no response. Cautiously opened the door and walked in, I set the cupcake on his desk and wrote a note so he knew I made it. I left and went to my room to eat my others.