~14~

Ashton sat in Amber's bedroom later that Saturday night after Charlie had just denied him a home visit. Ashton wasn't a very emotional person but he always told Amber how he felt. He had the feeling things weren't going anywhere between him and Charlie. Ashton really wanted to sleep with her. He could almost stomp around like a spoiled kid in a candy shop. His mother repeatedly saying. 'No. No. No!' He wanted to destroy Charlie, if he put it accurately. 

Amber listened and gave her advice for him to move on to a girl who was willing to sleep with him.  hint hint  She thought to herself. He was determined to break Charlie's walls and inherit his prize. Being that he hadn't yet won a victory, he agreed with Amber and decided to take that night to drown his sorrows. He lit his cigarette with Amber's hello kitty lighter, he laid sprawled out on her lavender colored blanket, he decided he'd go to a concert.

"I'm getting laid tonight though, that's a fact." Ashton said confidently as he took another puff. He thought about that random beautiful broad he'd smash at the concert, but in the back of his mind he knew having sex with Charlie would be way better than any other girl. Because she's been the one on his mind for weeks. She's the one that filled his fantasies and caused his heart to race, and his eyes to melt right out of his skull. Whoever he got with, Charlie would be the one he imagined that night. Amber held a CD album in her hand.

"I'm down to party, even though I hate this lame ass band, if there's booze i'm in." She smirked. Amber, like Emily and Brooke - lived for thrill filled moments. She did and said what ever she wanted because she knew, she could get away with it. Through simple seduction she once hustled a man of out fifty bucks by whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Men often got caught under Amber's spell. All she really had to do was look in a guys direction, her long tan legs and figure did the talking. Even her long time friend Ashton could still find himself being influenced into her wishes with her captivating curvature. 

Other than Amber though, Ashton wanted to release some sexual frustration. After about a 45 minute drive to the concert arena, the pair got there ripped ticket stubs and made there way through the delirious crowd of rock fans, chanting and screaming. The shouting teens with highlighter hair were endless. A long with crowded arm swaying and head banging, Ashton scoped potential females for the night. All he saw was 15 year old emo girls, or 45 year old men who were too old to be there. He spotted very short girls, very tall ones, but Ashton was looking for the perfect height with the perfect body type, right in the middle. 

Eventually he found a girl with medium lengthed brown waves, she swayed seductively in front of him with a beer in hand. He watched her mannerisms through the night. She fist pumped with the crowd, belly bumped with a fat kid, and screamed every chance she got. She was the perfect height, about 5'9. Her backside looked decent enough, he reasoned. Ashton decided to push up on her. The girl instantly turned back in shock, she had fierce golden colored eyes, and a creamy caramel complexion. She also had a beauty mark beside her right eye. She was Latina.

 "Come on just roll with it!" Ashton breathed, grabbing her hips from behind and pulling her into him.

"What's your name baby?" Ashton leaned in to hear her response over the noise. Amber stood in the background watching, figuring he could have cured his thirst by simply sleeping with her instead.

"Chelsey!"She yelled over the teens.

"Wanna have some fun?" He asked. Chelsey pondered the question with a nervous smile. She slowly nodded. He pulled her backside into him further, kissing down her neck. His hands slowly traveled up her body, delicately making her shiver. She quickly broke his grip and said.

 "Look..I don't know about this.." 

 "When you make up your mind - here's my number." He wrote it on a crumpled paper he found on the ground, she stuffed it in her shorts pockets.