In love.. Maybe?

The days went by and all I really did was surf, hang out with Hudson and chill with my girls. Hudson and I have gotten to know each other a lot better. Everything happened way too sudden and I'm still trying to figure everything out. I was that go-with-the-flow-and- everything-will-be-okay- type of girl but this was different. Why did Hudson have such strong feelings for me when he bearly knew me?, I asked myself. I had to admit I did like Hudson but I wasn't head -over- heels in love with him. Hudson was a sweet, caring and loving guy but he was very mysterious and hard to read. Normally I can read people, their feeling and emotions really well but Hudson was different or should I say is different.

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up from my daze. I turn it on and the screen showing... Hudson Calling. I pressed accept and the butterflies in the pit of my stomach started to appear.

"Hey", I said hesitantly.

" I'm at the beach right now and the surf is amazing. Wanna join?", he said.

"Um sure, I trailed off. I will be there in 10 mins", I said.

Quickly scrambling to get ready I chucked my bikini on. Grabbed my shorts and ran downstairs to fetch my board.

"Woah! Where you going in such a rush?", my mom asked.

"The surf is amazing at the beach so we are gonna quickly catch it before sunset", I said in a rushed tone.

"Wait who is we?" She asked inquisitively.

There was a long silence...

"Me and my girls", I said looking her straight in the eye.

"Oh ok", she said. Just be back before dinner.

"Sure thing... Bye", I said while running out the house heading towards the beach.

That was a close call, I thought to myself. None of my family knew about Hudson and I kinda want to keep it that way. Not because I'm embarrassed of him.. I just know how my brothers are going to handle it. I was disturbed by my thoughts. The ocean breeze lightly touching my face and the salty scent that the ocean gave of calmed me down.

I walked along side the beach until I came across the life saving club. This is where the magic happened. I searched for Hudson and the at the corner of my eye, I see him with this chick busy making out.

What the fudge!?!

I didn't know what to do. But then my emotions flooded my brain. I should have never trusted him. Normally I never trust anyone not even my best friends but for some reason I thought Hudson was different but it turns out that he is just the same heart breaking, selfless guy that I thought loved me. I can't believe I was so careless to think he told me we were soul mates. I soon realized how stupid I was I actually fell for this loser as if i was desperate ... When is Ella ever desperate. But I knew Hudson was my weak point or rather is my weak point.

I wanted to run up to him scream, shout, slap and hit him yet an overwhelming feeling of calmness and peacefulness poured over me because I was riding waves and escaping the problem in life.

I was getting late, the sun was disappearing and so I decided to head back home. No one was I the beach just me and the deep blue. I can't believe I wasted my time on him, I thought but soon erased that thought as I was standing on the front porch. I opened the door and to my surprise everyone was eating dinner the room that was filled with people talking and laughing died down and silence fill the room.

"Where have you been its dark and getting late?", my dad exclaimed.

"I was at the beach", I say bluntly.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that", he said sternly.

Like what.. I'm tired and I had a really rough day so will you excuse me I'm going upstairs. Or wait do I need to give you my ID or blood sample?, I said slightly annoyed.

And with that I left the room and ran upstairs to my bedroom. I quickly buried myself into my pillows and fell asleep.

A/N:
Hey guys I'm so sorry it's been really long.. I've been seriously busy with holidays and school work so I haven't been able to update. I promise you that the next few chapters will be done by the end of this week. Thank you so much for being loyal and believing in this book, so far the book might be boring but I promise it's going to get interesting. Please remover to vote, comment and share this because I want more and more people read this amazing story
XxxM