The dreded three words

As soon as I got home I ran up to my room and grabbed my phone. I quickly typed a rushed message and pressed send to my bestie.

He KISSED me !!!!,I quickly typed

Within  two seconds the was a reply...

OMG... What!?! Did Hudson really kiss you... Don't lie babe.

I swear he did... It was super awkward and I don't know what to do.. HELP ME!!!!

Okay,calm your farm... Why don't you just talk to him or asked him if he's available  to go surfing  and then talk to him.

That sounds like a good  plan thanx so much... I will text him now .. Ahh you are the best xx love you lots.

I do try..:) love you too. Tell me how it goes.

Night nite chat to you later.

I quickly searched his name and then started to type him a message.

Hi do you wanna go surfing so time... Coz we need a rematch to see who's the better surfer  xxElla

I stared at the message for the what it seemed like hours but was only a couple of minutes.. There was a long reply.

Yeah sure, your going down my drowning princess. I'm so sorry about the other day, I really don't know what got into me...I know this is gonna sound so weird but I really like you and even though we don't know each other well I feel like we have a special  connection. I don't want to rush into anything or sound like a crazy stalker dude but I think we are soul mates. Xx H

I read the message and was speechless, I didn't know what to say or what to do I couldn't  believe it! I read the message over and over again to make sure it wasn't and dream... But this was real. This texted message haunted me especially the words " soul mates". Where we soul mates? Was this fate telling me to take a chance or was karma gonna stab my back..I don't know. I told myself I was over thinking and that I should reply because he's online airing for me. " Agh", I groaned to myself.

Um Hudson, I don't know ... but what I do know is that we need to talk and we need to talk soon. Meet me at the beach cafe tomorrow at 10:00 am ?

I pressed send and a overwhelming feeling of relief flowed over me but soon that relief will vanish because tomorrow I face my fears.

~~~

I stayed up the whole of last night thinking about this whole 'Hudson situation'
Eventually I decided to go for a quick surf. The ocean was dark and mysterious. A little orange and pink line painted the sky as the sun rose. It was a beautiful sight. There where a few surfers out but besides them the beach was empty. I paddled out and just lay on my board to try clear my thoughts. I thought to myself.

Hudson was no ordinary guy. There's just something so unusual about him,I can't put my finger on it!?! He was so loving and kind ... Agh it annoyed me so much! Today,guys aren't like that and I don't even know him and he's busy telling me we are soul mates! Who does that? I was so confused and irritated wit what is happening. Maybe I should just go with the flow because deep down I know I love him. I was getting a headache and decided to go back home and try get some sleep before I meet Hudson.

The blinding light from my window woke me up. I grabbed my phone to look at the time.. 9:45am.. Wish I was running late. I hoped out of bed, grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt quickly got changed,chucked my hair into a messy bun before running down stairs and sliding my flip flops.

"Mom,I'm just going to the cafe quickly, I will be back before lunch," I shouted.

"Okay sweetie.. Enjoy", she shouted back.

I ran outside and jogged towards the cafe. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time .... 10:04am.. Sherbet I'm late. I reached the cafe in no time and stepped inside. The smell of freshly made pancakes and coffee flooded the room... Yummy I thought to myself. I looked around the restaurant and spotted Hudson in the corner of my eye. I braced myself as I walked over.

"Hey ", he said cheerfully

"Hi " , I said

I sat down and the waitress took out order and disappeared in the kitchen.

"So, I think we need to talk about this whole situation", I said hiding the nerves in my voice.

"Yeah before you go on I just wanna say something", he said calmly

"I love you, Ella".

A/N:
Hope you enjoy this chapter... Plz share, vote and comment on what you think enjoy the rest of your day xxx Megz