Together...

I was frozen with shock,words couldn't even describe the emotion I was feeling. I couldn't even process what he had just said. It was a blur. Hudson said he loved me. That was crazy and totally insane,he didn't even know my  last name.

"So, I know that this is all of sudden but I really do love you. You are no ordinary girl... Your my princess and I'm your prince and I know for a fact deep  down you love me even more",he said.

"Love is a strong word", I muttered underneath my breath.

Hudson saying all of this made my heart melt, I really do love him and even though I've only known him for a couple of days... Who cares we are young and in love!?!

"Hudson, you know what I do really love you and who cares what other people say we're in love,right. But I'm just going to let you be my boyfriend", I said clearly.

"Why not.. You said you loved me",he questioned.

"You have to prove to me that you are my Prince Charming",I said sternly.

"Oh I see...you playing hard to get but you are worth it", he said

As cheesy as that sounded it made my heart skip a beat and a huge grin appeared on my face.

"Ella, how about we go take a walk on the beach?", he said.

"Sure."

We stood up, left some money on the table for our coffee and headed for the beach.

" So Ella, do you have any siblings?", he asked.

"Yes I do.. I've got two older brothers and one younger brother. And how about you?" , I asked

"I've got one older sister and one younger brother ", he told me.

A cool ocean breeze blew in and I started  to shiver.

"Oww it's quite chilly", I say trying not to state the obvious.

He quickly took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders. Our eyes met and I couldn't get enough of his crystal blue eyes. Our hands interlinked and before I knew it his was kissing my cheek. My feelings developed ever second I was with him.. But I had to wait.

We sat under a palm tree and chatted for hours. I cuddled into his chest as we where laughing and talking about everything that would come to mind. He was that type of person that you could literally tell him about everything and anything and nothing would be awkward. It started to get dark so we started to walk home.

"Hudson where do you stay", I asked.

" In beach upper", he replied.

That was just two roads away from mine, so he decided to walk me home.
There was nothing wrong about Hudson he was literally perfect. It annoyed me so much because he had already proved to me that he was boyfriend material. As I reached my house he said goodbye and I thanked him for the wonderful afternoon. He kissed my cheek making me automatically blush. I kissed his cheek and walked inside, I just stood inside taking time to process this afternoon.

I heard a thump..

"Woah.. Someone just got smooched", James said while walking into the room.

"What?!? How do you know", I demanded

"You look like a smiling strawberry",  he replied

Shut.. up! I shouted while walking up the stairs.

As soon as I reached my room I flopped onto my bed and quickly texted my

Hi guys,Hudson just asked me out... Meet me at my house in ten... I think this is a emergency sleepover xxElla. I pressed send and within seconds there was a reply.

Omg.. Sure thing. Will bring pizza as well.

Are you guys are amazing. See you now :)

I tidied my room quick and before I knew it there was a knock on the door.

"Ive got it ",I shouted.

I ran down stairs and opened the door and to my delight it wasn't the three girls I expected to see but rather a very handsome looking guy
Hudson.

A/N :
Here's a new chapter for you hope you enjoy it. I will be updating more frequently so stay tuned and plz don't forget to recommend, vote and comment on this book ... I really want to share this amazing story with many others. xxxMegz