Yes, its offical!

"What are you doing here?" , I whispered

"Ella,I need you,I miss you and I can't stand not being with you. Please can we just give this whole relationship thing a chance", he said.

"Hudson".,I trailed off

"Ever since I laid my eyes on you I fell in love with you. Ella I need you not just as a girlfriend but as a friend", he stated.

"Why.. What happened", I asked.

He looked towards the floor and silence took over the conversation. I knew that something bad had happened. I haven't known Hudson for that long but I do know he's a strong person. I was interrupted by my thoughts.

"My mom passed away two days ago, she had a stroke and fell into a coma."

As soon as I processed what he was telling me I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. He started to sob and tears ran down both of our faces. I couldn't even imagine losing my mom so I knew I had to be here for him.

"Hudson...I love you.", I whispered into his ear.

"Me too".

We kissed for what it seemed like hours under the moonlight,it was perfect.
Then I heard so faint noises and giggles in the background.

"Ella! What the hell", Riley shouted.

"Oh my gosh". Emma and Maya said in unison.

I quickly spun around to see all three of them looking at me.

" I can explain",I said hesitantly.

"Yeah you better", Maya said.

"He's so mooi... Oh my word",Emma said to Riley.

"We will give you a minute", Riley said while they all disappeared around the corner.

"Hudson,I need to go but you can phone or message me whenever you want.. Okay ?", I told him.

"Thanks oh and meet me at the beach at 9:00am", he said before kissing my cheek and disappearing into the night.

I stood there just watching him walk off.

"Well, well well.. Look who it is.. Ella the not so innocent one anymore" , Riley said while walking upstairs.

"Heyyy ", I said defensively.

As soon as we reached my room we dumped the pizza on my desk and lay on my bed.

"So, Hudson huh? A little too close for comfort", Maya said.

I explained the whole story to them, trying to not show my grin every time I mentioned his name.

"So, let me just get this straight you love him and he loves you but you not together... Why not ?", Emma questioned.

"Yeah its complicated... I wanted him to prove to me that he is boyfriend material and so he did ... But I don't know what to do know because his mom passed away a coup,e of days ago and he needs me ... What must I do?!?" , I said.

"Well you are clearly in love so don't care what people think you are happy and that's all that matters", Riley said.

"Aww look who's not the single Pringle anymore" , Maya said sarcastically.

I smiled and we all giggled. I loved having friends like these, they always help me with my problems and always supported me in whatever I do.

We ate the pizza watched romantic movies and laughed the night way.
I loved nights like these,chilled and so much fun. It was the early hours of the morning and we all decided to crash. Just as my eyes where closing I got a phone call. I quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone not wanting to wake anyone. Hudson.