That akward moment

Today is the day... Who is the better surfer, will be decided.
I woke up early today and made sure I got a great breakfast and quickly ran down to the beach. I'm a very competitive person so I made sure that I got some practice in,before Mr Overconfident arrives.

I love the ocean...the adrenaline rush it gives you when you catch a wave is just amazing. I've always been interested in the sea,my mom and dad where both professional surfers so it kinda runs in my blood.

Anyway getting back to the story, Hudson FINALLY arrived and the race had began.. Who can surf the best wave?!? We paddled out and as soon as a small wave peaked,we both took it.

"See you back at shore... Loser!",I shouted.

I wouldn't be so sure 'bout that,he yelled  and before I knew it he was surfing right next to me. He was so arrogant it annoyed me a lot. Due to his arrogance and competitiveness he bumped my board and of course I flew straight off it and landed onto of his board,causing us both to topple over.

When we reached the surface I was surprised to see that I was holding onto him for dear life ( Don't ask me why ) our eye both met ... What an awkward moment!!!.... Thank heavens he broke the silence

"Oh my,my look who it is... The drowning princess!", he exclaimed dramatically.

"Well it's fair to say that I won.", I said *in a teasing manner*

"Woah,woah.. Hold up,"he said

I soon interrupted him by trying to break free from his grip but it was too strong. He grabbed a hold of my waist and squeezed me tighter causing me to giggle. We laughed and laughed and then I saw an opportunity to dunk him under water so I did.

When we both recovered from our giggle fest,he was still holding me a looked me straight into the eyes and said:

"Your eyes are so beautiful but not as beautiful as you", he whispered

Before I could process what the heck he was saying, he was leaning in...
After we kissed,there yet again was that awkward moment.

"Um Hudson, I've got to go and.. Erm help my dad repair his ... Car, but I will chat to you later .. Bye", I shouted * As I was paddling back to shore*

I heard a faint noise in the background and I knew it was Hudson apologizing.

I looked back and gave him a huge grin.

When I reached shore I quickly lay my board down and sat on it, while I quickly processed what had happened. I sat there just thinking for awhile.. But I soon realized that I was getting a major headache but one this was for sure I needed to tell my girls

A/N:
Hey guys thank for reading.. Hope you enjoyed this little chapter.. Plz plz remember to share, recommend and read this book.
Xxx Megz