A day for the books

I was woken up to the sound of pillows being thrown at my head... I check my phone, who the hell wakes up at 8:00 am!

"What do you want", I groaned

"Ella, hurry up we going out for a surf sesh.Come get ready!",shouted Emma

"Get me a minute",I screamed while getting out of my bed and quickly changing into my bikini.After getting changed I ran down stairs,quickly ate some pancakes that Riley's mom made and before I knew it we were all in the water paddling.

As I looked back at the beach all I could see was people. Even though it was only 8:30 am everyone wanted to catch this amazing surf.

After hours and hours of trying to catch the perfect wave our hope was soon faded. I was paddling back to shore when a huge waved peaked. I got ready and started to paddle but I was too late, before I knew it I got tossed off my board and was struggling to swim up to the surface. I quickly opened up my eyes but everything was black,I couldn't breath and all that I felt was the power of this enormous wave.

I then felt a hand and decide to take it. With all my strength I was able to lift myself up on this board. Someone helped me up because I was quite disorientated. All that I felt was a arm around my shoulder and the pounding pain in my head .
~
I woke up, cold and shivering. All of a sudden the blinding light shon in my eyes. " What happened,where am I and where are my girls", I wonder to myself. My thoughts where soon disturbed by these crystal,clear blue eyes staring at me. His hair was a golden blonde, toned body with dark sun kissed skin .Who was he and what was he doing?

Before I could say anything he interrupted me again.

" Are you okay? My name is Hudson."

A/N
Thnx for reading.. Hope it is more interesting than the 1st chapter.. And please don't forget to follow me and recommend this book to others
xxxMegz