Chapter 29...

Pansy (Hestia) moved amongst the bushes silently trying to get behind Harry (Zeus) and any solider that she came across, was killed with an easy snap of the neck. While she did this, Draco (Hades) fought his way through Harry's army, each solider meeting the end of his sword and feeling renewed as his land was filled with their souls. His armor was soaked in blood and his tunic beneath was saturated in sweat. His silver eyes narrowed in on Harry as he got closer and closer.

"Harry!" Draco growled as he came upon Harry. He sprinted toward him, his sword swinging toward the god's neck.

Harry turned in time to block his brother's sword, shock turning into dark humor, "Brother," he growled and pushed Draco's sword away, "Come to die?"

Draco smirked, "Not today," and he attacked Harry, their swords crashing together in silver flashes. Harry threw a punch at Draco's face and connected with his nose, his head snapping back. Draco's crown flew off his head and landed on the ground. Recovering quickly, Draco glanced behind Harry and watched as Pansy (Hestia) snuck up behind the two fighting gods. It was time, Draco thought and he nodded to Pansy ever so slightly and Harry didn't noticed. Harry pulled back his sword and Draco dropped his guard. Seeing this, lust for Draco's golden ichor flooded Harry's eyes, and he plunged the sword in Draco's chest.

"No! Draco!" Draco's eyes widened in pain and fear as he dropped to the ground. His Queen rushed to his side and just as Hermione did this, Pansy (Hestia) used her magic to wrap Harry up in a cocoon of magic. Harry felt his eyes fall shut and he fell asleep within the globe of dull, orange light. Hermione's brown eyes burst into tears as she laid her King's head on her lap. Draco looked up at her, his face slowly drained of life, and his lips moved to form her name. Pansy dropped to the ground next to him and grasped the god-poisoned sword still buried in Draco's chest. In one swift movement, Pansy pulled the deadly sword from his chest, Draco golden blood covering his pierced armor and the sword. He cried out in pain, his back arching up toward the sky. Hermione cried out, too, as she watched her love in pain, "Draco! Why?"

"Hermione," Draco murmured, raising his hand to cup Hermione's tear drenched cheek. She cupped his hand, trying to warm his flesh back up.

"Shh!" Hermione's lips trembled, both King and Queen not noticing that the war had stopped around them and everyone gathered to watch, "Don't speak! You'll be alright."

Draco shook his head slowly, "No, Hermione, I'm dying. I-...I-...I...," he stumbled over his words.

"Shhh," her voice trembled and was laced with tears. She lowered her head down to his level and kissed his cold lips, "You'll be alright."

"I-I love you, H-H-Mione," Draco breathed his last against her lips and fell back into her lap, his grey eyes falling shut.

"Draco!" Hermione screeched and hugged his soul deprived corpse close to hers. He was gone and she felt so dead. She knew where he was though, in Tartarus, but she'd never see him again for immortals were forbidden to go there.

Suddenly, a dark cackle echoed across the landscape and Hermione looked up from her dead King, her sad, brown eyes connecting with her mother's. Hannah stood tall, her armor and fabric covered in blood. At her feet were her father and his companion, a rope leash wrapped around their necks. Their faces were covered in bruises and small cuts glowing gold began to heal. A feminine, broken looking crown rested upon her curls, "Oh, would you look at that," Hannah's (Demeter) face turned into mock pity, "'ittle, baby, Draco is dead," Hermione sighed, tears falling slowly on to Draco's face on her lap and she looked down at his pale face, "End this war, Hermione, and come back to me. You'll be the Princess of the Sky and have everything you could have. You'll be powerful and feared by all mortals and immortals alike. Just, come back to me, Hermione."

"Why would I?" Hermione stood, gently placing her lover's head on the ground, and she walked toward her mother, "I was merely a girl before. Now, look at me," and she picked Draco's fallen crown from off the ground and placed it on her deep dark curls. Power seemed to illuminate from her as the immortals stared upon her presence. Gone was the girl and her place was a woman; a Queen, "Do you think, mother, that I would simply abandon my people? Draco may be gone," her eyes watered once more at his name, "But his memory will live on," her mother began to laugh at this.

"Oh, Hermione," Hannah rolled her eyes, "I can bring him back for you, but let's make a deal first," this new information flooded Hermione's mind and she looked down at Draco- would she? "You come with me right now. During that time with me, you will listen to me and you will look at other gods to marry and not my foolish brother. He doesn't love you, Hermione," she growled, "He was only in this war because he wanted to become king of the gods."

"No," Hermione growled lowly and she stared into her mothers, cold, sad, heartless eyes. Then, everything clicked in Hermione's mind. One thing that all of the gods on Hannah's side had in common was the sadness, "You put a spell on Harry, didn't you?" her eyes glanced back and forth between the cocoon and her father on the ground, "You used my father's magic to gain power."

Hannah smiled evilly, her voice laced with sweetness though it was a trap, "Yes, to keep you safe, to keep our world and the mortal world separate."

What? Hermione thought, her mother never had views such as these and then it made her realize, "You have it on you, too. Someone placed a spell on you."

Hannah shook her head and she stepped toward Hermione, Morpheus and Hypnos dragging behind her, "No, I've always been like this."

"My mother doesn't think like this," Hermione said, "She believes in loyalty and faith and love and warmth," she pointed toward her father and Hypnos, "My mother wouldn't treat immortals in such a way!" she began to laugh, completely drunk on death and this idea of hers, "You are not my mother and I have been foolish not to notice it!"

Hannah's eyes narrowed into slits as she looked at her daughter, "You are foolish, Hermione, still a little girl. Take my offer, Hermione, and no more people need to die."

"I'd rather suffer at the hands of my own father than take your offer," Hermione spat at her mother, "It's what Draco would have wanted."

Hannah smirked, "Okay," and she raised her hand toward Morpheus and he began to choke. Morpheus clawed at his neck trying to pull at something invisible.

"Stop!" Hermione rushed toward her father, her eyes wide, falling to her knees before him, "Mom, stop it! You're going to kill him!"

"Take my offer!" Hannah screeched, her eyes full of anger, "Take it!"

"No!" Hermione yelled, more tears rushing down her face. She lost Draco; she didn't need to lose her father.

"Take it!" Hannah screeched again.

Suddenly a clap of thunder echoed across the landscape and everyone froze, Hannah releasing her hold on Morpheus' neck. Hermione glanced up at the cocoon that Pansy (Hestia) had created, but it was gone. Harry (Zeus) stood there, his armor glistening and his eyes full of life. He glared at Hannah, his lightning bolt in hand. He walked toward Hannah, who straightened herself from shock and glared back at Harry.

"Hannah," Harry started, "This isn't you. I know you put a spell on me and most of the immortals and mortals here. As King, I should punish and exile you, but I know the truth," raising his lightning bolt, he pointed it toward Hannah, "Someone has placed a spell on you, Hannah, but I can release you from it."

"Wha-? Harry, don't-," Hannah tried to speak, but Harry began to chant, his lightning bolt glowing brighter and brighter.

"Spáste ta mágia hai na apeleftherósei tis apó ta omóloga tis (Break the spell and release her from her bonds)," Harry repeated the Greek words over and over again as a small lightning bolt jumped from Harry's bolt and collided with Hannah's body. A black mist slowly rose from Hannah's body and seeped into the ground. Harry repeated the mantra one more time before he was quiet and his bolt dulled back down. Hannah collapsed to the ground, completely knocked out.