Chapter 19...

Warning: Sex Scene
<><><><>

The camp was officially set up come night and was alive with laughter and dancing around bonfires. On Mt. Hogwarts, the ghosts observed the subtle orange glow radiating from the top; a repetitive reminder of the battle that will break out tomorrow. King Draco (Hades) looked away from it, a sigh escaping his lips. He walked through the war tent maze, following the path to his tent. He smiled at some of the ghost soldiers as they passed him, more careful to not bump into them now that they were solid again. They bowed their heads and smiled at him before going on their way.

He finally came to his tent on the outskirts of the camp near the sea, away from Mt. Hogwarts. His tent was large and made out of black fabric, a silver flag flying above it. He walked through the large opening, his eyes landing on the large wooden table covered in maps of the landscape surrounding them. His eyes glanced to his right, where several blankets and a large tapestry hung. He pulled them to the side, revealing a small room covered in pillows and silk blankets. Two fire torches made the whole area warm and illuminated.

His quick silver eyes landed on his Queen who sat on one of the pillows, a role of parchment on her lap. She now wore a white silk night gown that flowed around her like the wind. Her hair was dark and lush, falling down her back in a brown waterfall. Her lips moved in silent words as her quill moved across the parchment. He watched as part of her night gown fell from her shoulder, revealing her pale skinned shoulder.

"Who are you writing to?" Draco asked as he made his way to her.

Hermione looked up at him, slightly startled at his sudden appearance, "My father," at Draco's confused expression Hermione explained further, "I want him to know some things before we go to war tomorrow."

"Why don't you go talk to him?" he took a seat next to her, his eyes glancing at her bare shoulder every now and then.

"I would, but he ran off into the hills with Hypnos," she said, a smirk on her face, "I don't think anyone wants to go after them."

Draco chuckled lightly, "Understandable," Hermione looked down at her piece of parchment and continued writing. Draco raised his hand to her shoulder, his grey eyes glancing toward her face and back to her shoulder. His cold fingers touched the soft skin beneath her shoulder blade, his fingers moving in a gentle migration across her skin over and over again. Hermione gasped softly, her fingers dropping the reed pen onto the parchment on her lap. Draco smirked and leaned his body toward her ear. His lips attached to her neck and Hermione's brown eyes feel shut, her mouth falling open in pleasure. His lips traveled up to her ear, soft, slow, agonizing, pleasure falling upon her neck.

Quietly, Draco whispered in her ear, "Come with me."

Hermione turned to look at him, her eyes dark with lust as she did so. She smiled at him, before leaning toward him, her lips touching his briefly before pulling away. Draco licked his lips at her answer and stood up, holding his hand out to her. She took it and stood up, the parchment falling to the floor completely forgotten. He then pulled her out of the small room and into the dark landscape surrounding them.

Draco led them to a small pool of water he found on one of the scouting missions he did when they first got there. As soon as he saw it, he knew Hermione would love it. A pool was illuminated by the moon, the water turning a smoky color- like liquid ink. Large trees surrounded the pool, providing privacy to anyone who came there.

"Draco," Hermione responded to the pool appearing before her.

"Come with me," he said again and pulled her to the edge of the pool. She came to stand before him, half her face illuminated by the moon. Raising his pale hand, he cupped the side of her face; his thumb running slowly over her cheek bones. He leaned down and connected their lips, their eyes falling shut. His hand fell from the side of her face to cup the back of her head and neck. Her hands fell to his chest in response; soft, pleasurable sounds fell from her mouth into his.