Birthday and Ex.

Birthday and Ex.

1 week later.

Dimitri POV

"Happy Birthday Lissa " Roza said hugging Lissa I greeted Lissa and she thanked me. "Dimka ? " I turn around and saw Hailee "O my gosh how are you ?" She asked hugging me. I just gave her a small smile "Hi I'm Hailee , Dimitri's ex girlfriend " Hailee said she winked at me and Roza glared at her.

"Hailed meet my wife Rose " I said wrapping my arms around her waist Hailee rolled her eyes and Roza pulled away from me glaring at me.

"I'm Jacob , Hailee's fiancée " Jacob said there was a 5 minute of silence and luckily Lissa broke it " Lets go inside "

Rose POV

" Dimka why don't we go and talk........alone " Hailee said Dimitri was about to protest but Hailee spoke up again and said " Your wife won't mind right ? "
Dimitri look at me and look at Hailee " Actually she does mind so can you just fucking move away from me " He snapped

Hailee rubbed her hand on Dimitri's pants and said something that I didn't understand "  Поцелуй меня , и я не буду беспокоить вас больше"

I gasp as Dimitri pulled her into a kiss I slapped Dimitri and punched him in the face.

I dragged Hailee by her hair and slapped her "Please stop " She begged. 

I continue to slap her and Mama pulled me away from her.

I ran inside the palace and buried my face at Lissa's chest. "Shhh stop crying it's not good for the baby " She said

5 HOURS LATER

Dimitri POV

I look at Roza  who is just sitting on the chair rubbing her tummy. I sat beside her and pulled her closer to me "Roza  I'm sorry Hailee told me that if I kiss her she will never bother us ever again I'm really sorry " I said

She look at me in the eye and I saw love written all over her eyes. I kiss her lips and she bit my lower lip "I'm the only one who can do that " She said

I pulled away and kissed her head "I love you " she giggled and said "I know you do " I smiled  and kissed her tummy "Daddy loves you too baby " I said.

We went to the ball room and watch as Lissa entered the room and she is being accompany by Christian.

Paul picked up Little Zoya and kissed her cheek Zoya giggled and hugged her brother.

I smiled we sat down and enjoyed Lissa's party.