Guardian Hathaway

Guardian Hathaway

Rose POV

I put on a white t shirt , black jeans and my leather jacket. I slip on my black knee high boots and tied up my hair into a pony tail.

I went out side of my room and went to the tattoo room.

I opened the door and Dimitri is there and he has 1 molnija mark on his neck I sat down on the stool and a women came and told me that she will be the one who will be placing the tattoo on my neck.

"Princess you ready ? " Nicholas asked "I was born to be ready " I answered

~~2 Hours later~~

Rose POV

" R.I.P Natasha Ozera " The priest said I exit the cemetery and went inside the BMW and put on my seat belt.

Dimitri then came in and sat beside me "Roza, Tasha used compulsion on me to kiss her please forgive me " He said

~~6 Hours later~~

Rose POV

"Roza would you like to move the wedding or not ? " Mama asked "I want the wedding to be in 1 month" I answered she smiled at me and left.

I went to my room and saw Dimitri on my bed I leaned against the my door and cleared my throat.

He looked at me and said "Can we talk ? " I walked towards him and sat on his lap I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his lips.

"I need you Dimitri I need you inside of me " I moaned he got on top off me and said "We need to talk first " I sighed

We sat up and he cupped my face "I'm sorry Roza let's just make another baby and don't worry I'll make it up to you " He said

"Don't make promises you can't keep " I said he smiled and hugged me "But your still not yet off the hook " I said

He chuckled and said "I know " I smiled even though he and I fights a lot I still love him and I'll always will.

~~1 WEEK LATER~~

Time: 10:25 pm

Rose POV

"Go to the cabin later -Comrade " I removed my bath robe and put in some undergarments I put on my PJ's.

And my grey jacket I slip on my slippers and went to the cabin

And my grey jacket I slip on my slippers and went to the cabin. I opened the door and Dimitri is there reading his book.

I lye down beside him and I smiled "Let's sleep here tonight " He said I snuggled closer to him and I smiled "I love you Roza " He said I look at him and said "I love you more "

~~The Next Day~~

Dimitri POV

I watch Roza as she put in her grey jacket I put on my black sweater and entwined our hands together.

We went to the palace and ate breakfast then baby Katya started to cry. Sonya quickly picked her up and cradled her back to sleep.

"Uncle Dimka " Zoya whined I pick her up and she buried her face at my chest I watch her as her mouth formed an o shape she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

I look at Roza and she smiled she ate her pancake and Paul came running he climbed on his chair and ate pancakes.

Mama and Vika came and they sat on there chair. Roza already went back into her classes 1 week ago and well I'm left here in the palace with my nephew and nieces.

I kissed Roza's cheek and she smiled our family talked about the wedding and I am so happy because Roza decided to make the wedding 1 month away.

Karolina picked up Baby Zoya and kissed her head Zoya opened her eyes and started to cry.

Karolina gave Zoya to me and she stopped crying "Looks like Baby Zoya loves you huh Pookie bear " Roza said my family chuckled I glared at her.

I sliced my pancakes into small pieces and gently fed Zoya she clapped her hands and she giggled. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Rose POV

After we ate breakfast I went to Lissa's room and found her on top of Christian "Woah " I said I turn around and pick up baby Christina "There's a baby here you know " I said

"You can turn around now " Lissa said I turn around and they are sitting on 2 chairs I sat on the floor and Lissa frowned "I don't want to seat on a place where you two made out " I said they laughed.