Chocolates and Tasha

Dimitri POV

Roza: Please go to my room :(

Comrade: Why ?

Roza: I wanna cuddle :)

I closed my phone and went out of my room I went to Roza's door and knocked on her door.

She opened it and hugged me "You okay ? " I asked "I'm craving for something " She said I frowned "It's 4:30 in the morning and your craving for something ? "

She pouted I took her hand and led her to the kitchen "What do you want to eat ? " I asked "Pancakes with Nutella and strawberries on top " she answered

I made some pancake batter and placed it at the pan I turn around and saw Roza sitting on the kitchen counter top. 

I kissed her head, nose and lips she giggled I flipped the pancakes and took some strawberries I sliced it and turn of the heat on the pancakes.

I placed the 3 pancakes on the plate and spread some nutella on it I placed the strawberries on top and gave it to Roza I washed the pan and saw Roza looking for some fork.

I took 2 forks and led Roza to my room we went inside and I locked the door we sat on the bed and Roza shared her food with me.

I smiled and kissed her head "Comrade the baby is already full " She whined I laughed and kiss her tummy.

I placed the dirty dish on a tray and left it outside my room. I lye down beside Roza and kissed her head "Go to sleep now my love " I said "But I'm not yet tired " She yawned I raised an eye brow at her and she giggled.

"Bubby needs some rest " I said "Okay " She said

She lye down beside me and slowly fall asleep I kisser her head and went back to sleep.

~~7 Hours later~~

Rose POV

I woke up and Dimitri isn't beside me anymore. I stood up and went to the banquet area I smiled at Mama I went to the kitchen and found Tasha kissing Dimitri.

And what's worse is that Dimitri is kissing her back. "Roza are you okay ? " Mama asked she look at Dimitri and she yelled at him "Dimitri Nathaniel Alexander Belikov ! " Mama yelled He quickly pulled away from Tasha and look at me "Roza let me explain " He said I slapped him and slapped Tasha I pulled her hair and continue to slap her.

She then started to fight back "Get off me bitch " She yelled then I felt something sharp on my tummy I look at it and it's a knife I screamed in pain.

"Rose ! " Lissa yelled I screamed she took a towel and pulled out the knife after that I blacked out.

Dimitri POV

Mama slapped me and yelled  "How could you cheat on her ! " I replied "Tasha used compulsion on me " I said

"Ivan I want you to execute Tasha Ozera later at 12:30 pm put her into the dungeon now ! " Yeva yelled

Ivan then ran and dragged Tasha to the dungeon  with 4 other guardians.

"Your Majesty I am Dr. Olendzki I'm sorry but Princess Rose lost the baby she is in her room crying............. She doesn't want any visitors " She said I look down and cried

" I think we should move the wedding " Mama said I was about to protest but Yeva spoke up "Yeah we should the wedding will be 3 months away " 

Lissa then came and started slapping me Christian pulled her away from and she  screamed at me.