Waking Up and Babies

Dimitri POV

I gently brushed Roza's cheek and I smiled. Finally I'm married to my soul mate. "Mm Comrade " She said

I chuckled and kissed her lips "morning Mrs. Belikova " I said she giggled and hugged me.

I smiled and removed the blankets  "Morning too my precious babies "  I said kissing Roza's bump. 

"Babies ? You want twins out of me Comrade are you insane ? " Roza asked giggling I chuckled.

"How many babies do you even want ? " She asked "As many as you can bare " I answered

"So if I can bare 100 babies you will take care of it ?  " She asked smiling

"Yes I will take care of it " I answered she laughed and snuggled closer to me. "Good thing I already had my morning sickness " she said I smiled and kissed her head.

We got dressed and went outside of the cabin. We walked back to the palace and went to our room. "Did Mama redecorated our room ? " I asked

"I think " Roza  said we  lye down at our new king size bed and cuddled with each other.

I got on top of Roza  and kissed her lips when all of a sudden we heard someone says "Fooh  " Roza  stood up and pick up her gown revealing Grumpy Zoya.

Zoya crawled towards the door and Roza  opened it Zoya crawled outside and Roza  stared at her like crazy.

She lye down beside me and kissed my lips "Comrade " Roza  whined "Bubby is hungry " She said

"Guessing your appetite will be doubled huh ? " I asked teasingly she giggled and nodded her head yes.

I took her hand and went downstairs we sat down on the banquet area and I watch her as she placed some 3 Bacon, 2 Eggs, and 2 grilled  Ham and Cheese sandwich on her plate.

"Are you sure you can finish that ? " I asked frowning she glared at me and I raised up my hands surrendering.

I look down and saw Katya tugging on my t shirt. I smiled and pick up the little munchkin I took her milk and popped the plastic nipple on her mouth.

I ate my food and Yeva came down with Zoya who is crying. "Why is the grumpy baby crying ? " I asked "She misses Paul " Yeva said

"Paul went on a camping trip with Karolina " Mama said picking up the crying munchkin

Roza  pick baby Zoya and opened her phone "Who are you calling ? " Mama asked "My friend Adrian and Mason " she answered

I look at her phone and it's a face time call.

Rose POV

"What's sup ? " Mason asked "I need you and Adrian to make this little munchkin stop crying " Roza  said

Adrian sat beside Mason and called Zoya's name Zoya stopped crying and stared at Adrian.

He smiled and made a funny face Zoya giggled and clapped her hands "I can do better " Mason said

His eye balls started to go on the side and he stuck his tongue out. Zoya clapped her hands and I smiled.

"Roza why don't you invite those two to cheer up Zoya ? " Mama asked smiling

"Sure " I said "You two go here now " I told Mason and Adrian they nodded there head yes and ended the call.

I closed my iPhone and Zoya started to cry "WAHHHHHHHH" She cried

Dimitri pick her up and she continue to cry. Dimitri gave Zoya her bear and she stop crying. Zoya threw her bear at Dimitri and continue to cry.

Dimitri groaned and placed a pacifier on her mouth she spit it out and continue to cry.

15 minutes later

Dimitri POV

Zoya has been crying for the past 15 minutes luckily Mason and Adrian already arrived .

Mason pick up baby Zoya and made a funny face Zoya stopped crying and she smiled.

"Who knew your childishness can be useful " Roza  said we laughed.

"Ba Bo " Katya said I chuckled Roza took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"Make me chocolate and banana crepe please " Roza  whined.

I chuckled and settled her on the kitchen counter top I kissed her head, nose and lips she giggled and hugged me.

I made her crepe and placed some chocolate on it I placed the banana's and folded it I put some  whip cream on top and gave it to her.

She sliced it and swallowed the food. I took her fork and ate some of it.

10 minutes later.

"Help " Adrian said I look at him and he is lying down on the floor with Sleeping Zoya on his chest.

Roza  laughed "Poor Ivashkov " She said Mason then groaned I look at him and saw Katya following him.

Mason ran and Katya crawled faster we laughed.

Sonya came and pick up the little munchkin Katya giggled and snuggled closer to her Mama.

"HELP !!!!!!!!!" Adrian yelled Mama came down and she laughed she picked up the little munchkin and Zoya started to cry.

Mama placed Zoya on Adrian's lap and she stopped crying .

Adrian sighed Zoya crawled towards to his chest and went to sleep.

Mama smiled Adrian squeezed Zoya's cheek and he chuckled he poled her face and Zoya made a grumpy face.

"Noooo" Zoya whined I took Roza's hand and took her to our bed room.

"Bubby needs some sleep " I said she signed and lye down at the bed I pulled her closer to me and she smiled.

I kissed her head and she giggled snuggling closer to me.

"I love you Comrade " Roza  said "I love you too "